Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of company treats employees better?

Any company that knows that importance and essence of a workforce towards drive to productive process would value its employees very wel,it has to be part of their value as an organisation,which would be a core value they should uphold.

Advertisement Placeholder
It with a lot of experience is that I have been able to measure out, I think big businesses who are earning high-revenue usually tend to treat your employees better because they will not want anything that will dent their image and give their competition and advantage.

A company that wants a to acheive great things and keeps progressing must always treats their employees Better because the employee are the ones that will keeps working hard to ensure the goals of the company's is achieved.

I think both the company both the small and the big sometimes treat their workers or employees better even though sometimes it depends on the management and the effort of the workers.

I think both the company both the small and the big sometimes treat their workers or employees better even though sometimes it depends on the management and the effort of the workers.
The company that treats their employees well and never try to hurt Their workers in any way , such workers that the company are treating like kings will always works for the betterment of the organisation.

To tell which companies that take care of your staffs it's depends on the persons incharge of the company, some companies or organisation value their staffs and care for them while some they don't care. Whether big or small companies it is those who value their staffs that take care of their staffs

Everything boiled down on the law that govern worker, and the law varied from country to country, but the international once treat there workers better than the local once except a few local once. So if you are looking for a Job go for multinational companies.

Normally every company are supposed to treat their employees perfectly but most business organisation won't always like to do oils companies, Bank, doctors are being treated perfectly because they have a very serious role to play in a business organisation.

I understand that big companies are going to tend to treat their employees better because they are having a much more superior amount of money in revenue compared to the small businesses. They will also not want to be putting around a lot of competition between people.

Every company that want to progress and get known throughout the world must have the interest of their workers at heart because when you take care of your workers then your workers will want to work more and diligently.

Either big or small companies, are not responsible for the treatment of workers negatively or positively, but the administration is responsible either good or bad.

Every companies will definitely treat his or her employees perfect but some people who have chosen to act that way by treating their employees bad are doing it because they are frustrated in life, I can't withsand such.

I think a company that's just coming on board newly treats it's customers nicely for them to continously coming back for their products and services... They do anything necessary to retain their customers

I understand your point ,that most big companies treats employees better because they have a lot of financial capability but there are also some big companies that are always after the profit , and they treat their employees like slave,
Big companies, especially the international ones are those who treat their employees very well due to the fact that they have got lots of money to spare.

I think this varies from company to company. There are examples of both companies who treat their employees best. I think the denominator for them all is doing things like giving employees breaks, giving them bonuses and appreciating them through gifts. That is how you treat an employee well.
Some companies treat their employees well and such employees will work with all dedication. There would be free medicals , allowance and so many other goodies .

Companies that make a lot of money within a very short period of time do not find it difficult to be able to settle their employees, and good them and give them a very good salary.

From what I have experienced I have seen a lot of good companies who have treated their employees well especially when they are beginning. I believe that this is because they will want them to be loyal to them and built the company together with them instead of trying to change your plans at all time.

Well, the treatment of workers does not depends on the type of company but most often, on the policies and principles of the company and also the management and how it handles it workers.

It is only companies that are earning so much money as profits that used to treat their employees very well , and make sure they get as much bonuses as possible to enable them have good motivation .

It is only companies that are earning so much money as profits that used to treat their employees very well , and make sure they get as much bonuses as possible to enable them have good motivation .
A business that wants to keep flourishing and making more miney must be treating its workers better in the business world , because the workers are the source of it money making.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds