Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of company treats employees better?

Companies must improve how they treat their employees by giving them opportunity to offer input/feedback. Recognizing employees' contributions. When feasible, provide time for workers to offer feedback on choices. Employees must be treated with decency and respect.

Advertisement Placeholder
Either company sizes can treat employees better. Multinational companies require lots of cooperation from all offices, so order and structure must be followed, If you can, such companies provide great benefits on top of the salary. Small family companies are flexible because they operate in a smaller scale and gives you ability to experience stronger ties with the company. It all depends whatever you choose.

There is no statistics that tells is that a big company is more likely to treat it's staff members better than a small company or bigger company. A company that is bad is simply bad that's just it

Yeah big companies or small ones to treat a customer like that very good but being a big or small company doesn't matter because as a customer you always want to be treated well.

There is no statistics that tells is that a big company is more likely to treat it's staff members better than a small company or bigger company. A company that is bad is simply bad that's just it
Well said, it does not matter, there are times where one might expect these big companies to do treat their customers with the best but they might even be the worse in terms of how they treat customers. So it does not really matter if it's big or small, it depends on the manager.

Which type of company do you think treats their staff better - small family companies or big international ones?
The big international companies treat their staff better.
My sister works with one of such, the incentives alone received is more than the salaries some organisations pay their staff.

The issue of how an organisation treats its employees is not wherther the the organisation is small or big, a small and close knitted company might be treating its employees very badly,it all boils down to the administration and their values they have for employees.

Well there are some companies that have fantastic benefits but treat staffs like slaves while some companies without good benefits treat their staffs better so I say it's just a company that know the worth of its staff.

Well, the depend on the head of the company or business. If he or she is a kindhearted person he will treat employers well and their welfare will be well taken care of. So it is not the matter of the company, it is the individual or management.

Which type of company do you think treats their staff better - small family companies or big international ones?
I will go with the big international ones.
They treat their staff better when it comes to salary, incentives and bonuses.
They care for even the welfare of their staff better than the small family companies.

It is mostly big multicorporations that treat their employees well enough maybe it's due to their financial muscle especially the oil companies

It's all depends on the people that is running it, sometimes the family own businesses turn out to be better and some times turn out to be worst like the international run business also

Big international companies treat their employees better than family businesses. Big international companies give their workers some free time for themselves

Amazon is one of the biggest companies in the world, yet it is notorious for treating workers unfairly. That's the reason why Jeff Bezos is one of the most hated business men in the world.

It's not dependent on how big or small the company is, some big companies treat their employees in equity while some don't and the same is applicable to small corporations. The organization that knows the value of their workers will treat them fairly.

It depends on the company but i feel 70% of big companies tends to treat their staffs better than small onesones

Well I would say there are no standards as definitely that would vary from company to company, the type of person the business owner and visions would also determine to an extent

I think we can't say for sure that a particular type or size of company treats their employees better except there are official figures to back it up. I think it all comes down to the management of the organisation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds