Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of backlinking still works? And what doesn't?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I think backlinking changes a lot, and I have always had mixed results because of it. With that being said, what type of backlinking still works? And what type doesn't work anymore? I just want to make sure I'm doing backlinking right these days, as it seems things change so often these days with backlinks.

Advertisement Placeholder
BEWARE, not all backlinks can have a positive impact on your website.

These are the types of backlinks with which you can optimize your website for search engines effectively:
  • Editorial Backlinks
  • Guest Blogging Backlinks
  • Blogger Outreach Backlinks
  • Webinar Backlinks

Backlinks You Must Avoid
  • Paid Backlinks
  • Non- Newsworthy Backlinks
  • Irrelevant Directory Links

Private Blog network and Web directory do not work these days as these are considered a content farm. However, guest posting still works as long as these sites are ranked higher than yours.

I think backlinking changes a lot, and I have always had mixed results because of it. With that being said, what type of backlinking still works? And what type doesn't work anymore? I just want to make sure I'm doing backlinking right these days, as it seems things change so often these days with backlinks.
Backlinks produced by sophisticated software or those that are a feature of linked exchange networks are frequently marked as unnatural and subject to penalties by search engines.

Guest posting can work very well and give amazing results over time. I've seen impressive organic traffic growth in the case studies I've read recently. It requires a carefully developed and properly implemented guest posting strategy combined with good outreach campaigns. This is how complex the background of link building can be. No PBNs, no link farms, no questionable domains... It goes without saying that high-quality content is a must.

Private Blog network and Web directory do not work these days as these are considered a content farm. However, guest posting still works as long as these sites are ranked higher than yours.
i do not know why they should consider private blog network a content farm, i think it is very wrong as it is not a content farm, it has different feature from a content farm and should not be in that category

i do not know why they should consider private blog network a content farm, i think it is very wrong as it is not a content farm, it has different feature from a content farm and should not be in that category
Private Blog Network is specifically built to create backlinks for your primary site. Since the main purpose of a private blog network is to build links, these websites do not have valuable content, they are just content farms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds