Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What TV show are you looking forward to?

xjmluvr

Recognized member
Credits
Are there any TV shows you are looking forward to this year?

The TV show I am looking forward to is 'Squid Games, Season 2'. This is supposed to be released on Netflix later this year.
When 'Squid Games' was released in 2021, I watched the whole thing and couldn't wait for season 2.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am waiting for House of the Dragon season 2 as well as Last of Us Season 2. It is said that House of the Dragon season 2 will release this year and Last of Us season will will not come out until 2025.

I am waiting for House of the Dragon season 2 as well as Last of Us Season 2. It is said that House of the Dragon season 2 will release this year and Last of Us season will will not come out until 2025.
It's like we are both waiting for the same TV shows to come out. I'm more interested in House of the Dragon season 2 more than The Last Of Us 2 though.

The Boys season 4 is one TV show I'm so much looking for to. I've seen season 1 to 3, they were incredible. I can't wait for season 4 to come out.

Also, The Penguin which is the Batman spin-off series is going to be coming out this year too. I can't wait.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds