Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What tips and tricks do you personally use to genrate traffic to your website(s)?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Generating a massive amounts of traffic is never an easy job and many people always struggle to make people visit their website. You have to compete with others in order to rank in Google search results. There are many gudies and tutorials available on the internet, but what tips and tricks do you personally use to gain a good amount of traffic for your website?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use search engine optimisation to generate free and organic traffic to my website. If you want to do the same thing here are the things you need to do. The first thing is to do a keyword research in order to discover low competitive keywords for your website. The next thing is to write a quality content on the keywords you've just discover. If you find yourself in a competitive match, you might need some backlinks to push your ranking on Google.

when your website is new generating organic traffic through various search engines is quite impossible. It might take upto 6 months before your site is indexed on Google. In that case, the only way to generate traffic is by sharing on social sites. How much traffic you can get from social media depends on the number of followers you have.

This is a collection of data showing the media or traffic sources that sell on some popular e-commerce websites. Organic, CPC, and email traffic accounted for the most e-commerce purchases. ... Depending on your audience profile and the industry you're in, social media can sell the most for your business.

It is actually not a trick when you use SEO for your website to obtain free traffic from the search engines. Frequently upload new contents that are original and not copied from another site. Do not forget to add the tags on the web page before uploading. The tags are keywords that are related to the contents.

The next thing is to write a quality content on the keywords you've just discover. If you find yourself in a competitive match, you might need some backlinks to push your ranking on Google.If you find yourself in a competitive match, you might need some backlinks to push your ranking on Google.

Generating a massive amounts of traffic is never an easy job and many people always struggle to make people visit their website. You have to compete with others in order to rank in Google search results. There are many gudies and tutorials available on the internet, but what tips and tricks do you personally use to gain a good amount of traffic for your website?

Posting new contents on my blog has been an effective way of driving traffic to the place. There is also the need to make such contents to be of high quality as that is the way readers will feel the urge to come back another time to check your blog out.

For a brand new website, relying on search engine traffic is not easy. You need to add active promotional sources to it, most especially social media.

You can build a loyal tribe of followers this way without stress.

The only free way that I us to generate traffic is through social media. I use Facebook mostly to generate traffic.
I joined many groups with many members in the group. And I post not more than 10 post per hour

Well we all know the one and only tricks to use, but the social media platform still remains the best way to direct traffic to your website. You can randomly just share your links around and that alone will enable curious people to click on them and want to know what you offering, or you can always crete a group about your business and enlighten people on what you do and offer and by that way directed them to your website, or you can also create a youtube page and upload some video contents on your products and share your referral link during the video. So these are good ways to promote your referral links.

The only free way that I us to generate traffic is through social media. I use Facebook mostly to generate traffic.
I joined many groups with many members in the group. And I post not more than 10 post per hour
There are many way to generate traffic on your website,I wanted to explain sone of the best ways to drive traffic to your website.creating and posting evergreen content helps you establish your authority in a particular subject,which is critical for attracting new customers.Blogging not only keeps your website fresh for visitors, and otherwise you can generate traffic through social media and guest posting ,press Releases,Affiliate program can increase traffic on your website.

It is not that simple to start generating traffic to a new site. A new website will definitely require time and commitment to have quite number of traffic on the site. You can start by creating high quality content and sending the content highlights with the link to Facebook pages and other blog sites.

I use search engine optimisation to generate free and organic traffic to my website. If you want to do the same thing here are the things you need to do. The first thing is to do a keyword research in order to discover low competitive keywords for your website. The next thing is to write a quality content on the keywords you've just discover. If you find yourself in a competitive match, you might need some backlinks to push your ranking on Google.

Don't you think it is much better to generate traffic through social media networks instead of waiting for search engines to rank your website? I personally believe that it is much better to make a good amount of friends on Facebook and then share your website with them in order to generate traffic and earn through CPM model.

I only focus on creating great contents on my website or blog and I share my content to different Facebook groups. This strategy helps attract traffic to my blog and I use it to make money with Google adsense.

The importance of generating traffic to a site can't be overemphasized. This is because traffic brings customer that can be converted to sales. Personally, I use the social media platforms, like facebook, whatsapp, instagram, Twitter, even telegram to look for traffic. That is my view.

Social sharing can be a great help. However, in order to benefit from social sharing, you need a large following on social sites. SEO helps, but receiving traffic from your SEO efforts takes a long time. SEO never delivers result fast. You can also use email marketing provided you have a lot of followers.

I don't have a website, however, when I have my website, facebook and twitter will be my preferred platforms to drive traffic. I do not know much about SEO, therefore, I am not sure if my seo strategies will actually pay off.

Generating traffic is just the main core of having a website so its agreed that's its not an easy job which is a tsk on it own. So the tutorials and videos which are available on internet, YouTube and co are essential tips if you follow them i don't think there's any special tips an individual had.

Generating site traffic is not that easy but it is very possible and it takes time before it can be indexed into Google. You start using different search engines and also you must create quality content for your followers. Your content should be a content that your followers will always have to look forward to. And you have to share your link to every social media account.

I do SEO and digital marketing to generate traffic on my site. I focus on building quality content with moderately search keywords. I try to build content on topics that are unique and not overtly used on the internet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds