Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What time of the year tends to be the highest for traffic?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I try to track my traffic each quarter and it seems the last quarter always does the best. I believe this is down to people being online more and browsing more near the end of the year. This is because of school starting back up, holidays, cooler temps making people spend more time indoors again, and so on.

What time of the year tends to be the highest for traffic on your sires?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, this will vary from one niche to the other. The issue of seasonality affects websites differently. But for me, the highest traffic on my websites actually tends to be in the fall. That's right - autumn is when people are most likely to be sitting indoors, browsing the internet.

Of course, there are a few factors that contribute to this surge in web traffic. For one, the weather starts to get cooler in the fall, which means people are spending more time indoors. In addition, the holidays are just around the corner, and people are starting to do their holiday shopping online.

Also, many students are back in school and using the internet for research and homework. So if you're looking to maximize your website traffic, make sure you're prepared for the fall rush.

A lot of businesses expect a surge in sales during the holidays. E-commerce stores get more traffic and sales, especially during festivals or national holidays.

I have organic content on my sites. Organic content has the potential to bring traffic all through the year. Sometimes I do have spikes in traffic, but generally speaking my traffic is more or less consistent.
If you work on the current topics you can get a lot of traffic because people are interested to learn more about that topic. However, current topics are good for building consistent traffic.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds