Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What time of day does your site receive the most traffic?

lludawg

Reputable member
Credits
I do not know why but I seem to receive the most traffic when it is 4-5 am in my time. Maybe my viewers come from different time zones! It is quite cool too because I go to sleep and when I wake up I find that my views for the day tripled! How about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I receive most traffic to my blog on weekends, because that's when most people use social media sites where I promote my content. As for the specific time of day, the difference is seen at around 11pm-3am. However, that's no problem for me, because I'm up till 4am or later, meaning that if I want I can submit content during that time to take advantage of the visitors.

Usually at 2am my time, so I think its 20:00 in USA , well thats my tumblr blog :D

My traffic is pretty consistent throughout the day, since my viewers come from very different time zones. Of course, weekends are when I see the most traffic, so I try to post my best articles during that time.

I find that I get a lot more traffic around the weekend and even on a weekday night than any other time of day. I find that every other day during the day from morning to later afternoon I can keep a steady amount of hits flowing but it only seems to increase by quite an amount during week nights and weekends.

Weekdays are peak days for me, and evening time seems to get better traffic. I think this completely depends on the niche of our website or forums.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds