Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What time does your business open and close?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What time does your business open and close? If I had a business I ran I would probably open later, like 11am and close around 7 or 8pm. What time does your business stay open for?

Advertisement Placeholder
As for my business, I usually open shop from 9AM. The reason why I shifted my opening to 9:00 AM in the morning is to cover up for those who are going to have transportation challenges getting to work and I believe 9 A.M. should be more than enough for them to get to work and resume their duty. I close 5:00 PM.

As for my business, I usually open shop from 9AM. The reason why I shifted my opening to 9:00 AM in the morning is to cover up for those who are going to have transportation challenges getting to work and I believe 9 A.M. should be more than enough for them to get to work and resume their duty. I close 5:00 PM.

Most of the businesses open in here during early morning. However, majority of them usually open after 8:00 AM. Some of them even open after 9:00 AM in the morning. It all depends on the policies of the workplace or company. Most of the businesses and companies close after 6:00 PM.

When I was running a restaurant, we used to open at 7 and close at 11. During the weekends, we even used to open until 3 in the morning. Currently, all of my businesses are online businesses and they are open 24 X 7. When ever there are sales, I try to attend to them immediately.

What kind of shop do you run? I think 9AM is a good time to open most shops, maybe 8am would be better, but that's up to you as the owner. Closing time depends on what you prefer too. I think 5pm is a good end time, but some would maybe go longer. But if you're running this shop on your own, you also don't want to overwork yourself. Seems like a good timeframe for working.

I work anytime and from anywhere that I see fit or is actually comfortable for me. I am a freelancer and so I don't have a time to officially open my business or to close it; it's actually a benefit of being your own boss.

I work anytime and from anywhere that I see fit or is actually comfortable for me. I am a freelancer and so I don't have a time to officially open my business or to close it; it's actually a benefit of being your own boss.
I'm actually the same way, but I'm assuming your a freelance worker who works whenever you need to? I'm much of the same in that I don't have a set timeframe for my work. Some days I work early and get all my work done right away, and other days I slack off a bit and tackle my work later. But it's on my time. But working at a place of work for example, will result in you having some sort of schedule.

I'm actually the same way, but I'm assuming your a freelance worker who works whenever you need to? I'm much of the same in that I don't have a set timeframe for my work. Some days I work early and get all my work done right away, and other days I slack off a bit and tackle my work later. But it's on my time. But working at a place of work for example, will result in you having some sort of schedule.
You're right, I am actually a freelancer. I do have schedules do but I can vary depending on what the day gives. What I am trying to say is that the job is not like the office work where you need to be present by 8am no matter what.

I work for my self so I can work any time and I am open for business 24 hours everyday. I am a graphics designer and a have a blog too

I work for my self so I can work any time and I am open for business 24 hours everyday. I am a graphics designer and a have a blog too

I also work as a freelancer. So, I do not have any closing or opening timings. However, regardless of this, I am still trying my best to create a proper schedule that would help me manage my things in a better manner. This is because creating a schedule is a much better option.

There are really no opening or closing time for the business I do. I come online to work whenever I choose to and could go ahead to choose not to work for a whole day without reporting to anyone or living with the fear of losing my salary.

At the moment I do not work for anyone. I only manage my own business and most times I start my business at around 9AM because I usually work late most times and close around 5PM...

I work from home so I can not say that I have hours where my business opens and closes. I would go as far as to say that because I am available at all times aside from when I am sleeping, I am usually available from around 11am - midnight most days to be contacted regarding my business so I would say that they are my opening hours if I had to choose.

I work from home so I can not say that I have hours where my business opens and closes. I would go as far as to say that because I am available at all times aside from when I am sleeping, I am usually available from around 11am - midnight most days to be contacted regarding my business so I would say that they are my opening hours if I had to choose.

I also work as a freelancer. So, I do not have a specific time when it comes to working online. However, I usually work for several hours per day. I sleep late at night and I am trying to adjust my schedule. So, the chances are that I will start working during the early hours in the morning. Having said that, majority of the businesses open during the morning and they get closed during the nighttime. Restaurants open during the nighttime.

What time does your business open and close? If I had a business I ran I would probably open later, like 11am and close around 7 or 8pm. What time does your business stay open for?
My online freelancer business doesn't have an opening or closing time. I discuss with clients whenever they contact me for any business and start if we have a deal after the client have made payment. My office work starts 8:30 in the morning and closes 4:30pm in the evening.

Since I work on my own I normally choose when I am to start to work and when I have to close. I open my office around 9AM and close the office at about 5PM. That is my routine for me..

My online freelancer business doesn't have an opening or closing time. I discuss with clients whenever they contact me for any business and start if we have a deal after the client have made payment. My office work starts 8:30 in the morning and closes 4:30pm in the evening.

There are many freelancing companies in here as well that open during the morning hours. They tend to open during the morning hours. They receive orders from customers a day before and then they start working on those orders the very next day. This allows them to deliver the product the next day.

There are many freelancing companies in here as well that open during the morning hours. They tend to open during the morning hours. They receive orders from customers a day before and then they start working on those orders the very next day. This allows them to deliver the product the next day.
I've never seen any freelancing companies which have an opening time and closing time. Fiverr and Upwork are good examples, they are open for business all the time. It's companies where they sell products and customers walk in daily which have opening and closing time.

I try to give maximum time to my business because I am just starting and I have to surpass my competitors in some way, so I open at 9 in the morning and close around 9 in the evening

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds