Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What tax services do you use?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What tax programs, services or support do you use? I used to use turbo tax and tax act, but the last couple years I've been using Free Tax USA for doing taxes as they only charge for state and extra support. Otherwise it's mostly free to file. I haven't looked back at tax act or turbo tax since and even got my brother and friends to use it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not use any tax program, my total earning does not cross the threshold for taxable amount, so I do not pay tax. I pay tax on my online earning but it is mainly calculated by the banks

What tax programs, services or support do you use? I used to use turbo tax and tax act, but the last couple years I've been using Free Tax USA for doing taxes as they only charge for state and extra support. Otherwise it's mostly free to file. I haven't looked back at tax act or turbo tax since and even got my brother and friends to use it.
I am not using any tax service because I am not paying tax directly. They deduct tax from any transaction that I make. That is how I have always paid tax

m
I am not using any tax service because I am not paying tax directly. They deduct tax from any transaction that I make. That is how I have always paid tax
Tax has been getting deducted from my transaction and I am also working for an organisation which normally remove tax from my salary at the end of the month and thirdly i normally pay tax directly to the government for my business .

The last few years, I have been using Turbo Tax. I just like the process to go fast and I don't like to sit around or pay someone else to do something that is so simple. I just wish we would get a letter telling us what we owed rather than having to dance around for the government :cautious:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds