Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What streaming services do you use?

Advertisement Placeholder
We mainly use Netflix and Disney +, although have been considering to get rid of Disney lately.

At the moment we have Now TV with Sky Cinema on due to me getting it for £1 for a month but that is about it. I did in the past have Disney Plus and Netflix but due to the cost of living and bills rocketing I had to make some sacrifices and cancel some of the subscriptions I had. Hopefully, when things ease I will be able to get them back but for now, I do what I can.

We are making some changes and in addition to keeping Netflix, Amazon Prime, and the free ones that came with our Smart TV, we are looking at a few to pick a new sports service and maybe dumping Netflix since we don't use it much anymore.

My wife has Netflix, Amazon Prime and some others for various international content... but I don't use much of that. We have some minimal overlap on our watching, haha.

I use Netflix for all my movies and Spotify for streaming all the music I want to play.

I have been using Netflix for as long as I can think of and I'm okay with it. I started using HBO Max as a result my urge to start watching The Last of Us TV show that's streaming now.

I've got Netflix, Disney+ and Prime TV. I wish we could get HBO Max here but instead there's a national streaming service called Streamz that has a deal with HBO Max so I could get that streaming service but the reviews about it are really bad, as in video quality and customer service and such so that makes me very hesitant. It's also very expensive according to many users based on what they offer. Because it basically survives on the content of HBO Max since the Belgian shows and movies are pretty "old", meaning they've been on television before so most people have seen it by now. I just checked and there's no free trial. I might get it some day, when I'm off work so I can binge most HBO series. XD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds