Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What streaming platforms do you like, what ones do you dislike?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I prefer streaming over cable tv any day, in fact I rarely watch cable tv these days. I haven't purchased cable tv in years. I usually just stream everything. Now days cable networks are jumping to streaming. But, I still think it's better to get a streamer like Netflix, Hulu, Max, Disney etc, as you have a good selection. I just switch services when I want to watch certain series.

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently I despise Disney Plus, except star wars the content that they produce is not at all worth the cost.

I have STARZ, HBO Max, Netflix, and Disney+. I want Hulu, but waiting til shows are back "on season" to make the best use of it. I have STARZ mostly just for one TV show - I probably could have cancelled my subscription but now the show is coming back so I'll keep it. HBO Max has so many good things on it and I enjoy several things on it! Disney+ continues to come out with new things, there was a period of time it got dull, but it has improved with more new releases.

I was highly considering cancelling Netflix, but then of course they come out with a lot of new things. D: I can't escape!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds