Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What stopped you from quitting online work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What has stopped you from quitting online work? For me it was how working from home has made my life so much easier. I stuck with it, because it provided me pay all from the comfort of my own home. What about you though, what kept you invested in online work?

Advertisement Placeholder
I started working online when I did not have to go to college during the lockdown. Since I had time and wanted to use my time in a productive way, when I stumbled upon earning site I started working. After the situation was normalised I went back to my usual work schedule and took a break from online work

There are two reasons why I never quit online work. The first one is family. Being able to support my family in the best way that I can, being able to be here for my kids instead of working out of the house when they get home from school or college is the best thing for them I feel. Also with me suffering from fibromyalgia and also acute migraines, anxiety, and depression, working from home and online means that I can still earn a living but also avoid any unnecessary stress and pain that may come with working away from home and offline. It's much better not just for me but also for my family and that is why I continue to do what I do online and have not quit.

I started working online when I did not have to go to college during the lockdown. Since I had time and wanted to use my time in a productive way, when I stumbled upon earning site I started working. After the situation was normalised I went back to my usual work schedule and took a break from online work

Well, in case, if you now have free time, then it would be a good thing to stick to online earnings now. I think that the lock down is now no longer imposed in many countries.

Some people go to job, during the weekdays, and I work online. For me, online work is a real job that earns me money that I use to pay my bills as well as save money and invest money. Therefore, I will not quit working until I can work

The fact here is that I never wanted to even quit my online work but the truth is that if you plan on earning money from your skill, you will get the thoughts at some point especially as a newbie in the niche.

I actually have no reason to quit working online at the moment because it has been profitable. I am a student so working offline may not give me the opportunity to study but working online gives me that opportunity.

Something that has kept me from quitting online work is my love for writing and the money I make out of it. A day without writing seems so dull to me. So I always just find myself coming back to forums and article writing sites.

I actually have no reason to quit working online at the moment because it has been profitable. I am a student so working offline may not give me the opportunity to study but working online gives me that opportunity.

Right now making money is quite hard and this is why many people are trying to make money online and they are also trying to make money offline as well. I am quite aware of the fact that many people tried to make money as a freelancer during the pandemic.

Right now making money is quite hard and this is why many people are trying to make money online and they are also trying to make money offline as well. I am quite aware of the fact that many people tried to make money as a freelancer during the pandemic.
it is always not advisable to depend on one source of income especially now that the economy of so many countries have bad. Making money online and offline simultaneously is better.

I am optimistic that I am still going to make reasonable amount of money online and that is why I have the plans to learn new skills so that I can increase the chances of making more money.

Financial independence has stopped me from quitting my online work. I like the fact that i do not have to depend on my parents to get me everything even as a student.

I really do like making money onile and I can't imagine my life without it it's pretty fun for me and I met new people and I also earn some money so because of these reasons I didn't quit

I really do like making money onile and I can't imagine my life without it it's pretty fun for me and I met new people and I also earn some money so because of these reasons I didn't quit
Making money online is fun but it depends on the way you see it. You just have to make it simple for you and you should do it whenever you are less busy or when you are willing to work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds