Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What sort of music do you enjoy when working out?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I think music can help pass time and keep you focused when working out. I know for me, I have to listen to something to stick to any sort of exercise.

What kind of music do you enjoy whilst working out? What are your favorite songs for it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I listen to different musics with cool beats and to my greatest surprise I don't have any special artist or playlist I listen to when working out. Though there are times that I might be selective but it's very rare

Anything that's fast paced. If it's a slow song with not much of a rhythm, then it probably isn't best for working out. I like music that gets you in the mood to move. So dance, hiphop, rock, some pop, metal, etc. There's a lot of music you can listen to while working out.

Anything that's fast paced. If it's a slow song with not much of a rhythm, then it probably isn't best for working out. I like music that gets you in the mood to move. So dance, hiphop, rock, some pop, metal, etc. There's a lot of music you can listen to while working out.

You're into workouts for real. I cannot workout with a slow song because the entire rhythm of the song will kill my mood and morale for the workout. I rather workout with no music then play slow paced songs. Hiphop, Rock, Heavy Metal songs are my favourites.

I used rap songs to work out. I want to keep that fast pace when I work out, as that is how I achieve the success that I desire. I want to stay on top of the situation by working out and staying ready for that is ahead. Keeping fit has been an awesome experience when I use hip hop and rap music to train.

When I'm training there are 2 types of music genres that I always listen to, one is hip-hop, and the other is hard rock or heavy metal, these are the musical genres that inspire me the most when I'm training and help me train harder.

If I'm working out at home, there are days when I don't listen to any rap, hip hop or heavy metal music as I worked out. I will use the song in the workout application which I'm using for my working out drills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds