Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What snacks do you buy when at a sporting event?

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
Part of the thrill of going to watch live sports is getting refreshments!

What are some of your favorite ones and for which sport?

When we go to baseball games, I love getting a hot dog or peanuts and something to drink like pop. At a basketball game, it's more of an evening thing so just some pop is enough.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't usually buy snacks or beverages when I go to sporting events. I may bring a water or if needed buy a water, but otherwise I don't usually get food or beverages as I hate eating at sporting events. I don't like to get messy, and I don't like to drink a lot in case I have to use the restroom often.

If I do, it'll be a small snack, maybe a candy bar, or popcorn or something.

Peanuts are my favorite snack even while watching it on TV at home. Beverages are a must as it adds to the zing of watching.

Popcorn is my usual go to for any event seeing or watching. It's the same thing I buy whenever I'm going to the theaters to watch any movie. Why I love popcorn is because it won't finish too quickly like other snacks would. I may buy pizza too add up with the popcorn.

The refreshment I always buy at where I watch football vary depending on what is available at the location, but most time I always get soft drink and egg roll. Some times I do get pop corn

I could manage to buy a bottle of coca-cola and peanut. It keeps me going as I watch the matches from the television. I am surprised to see people drink alcohol there also..

The refreshment I always buy at where I watch football vary depending on what is available at the location, but most time I always get soft drink and egg roll. Some times I do get pop corn

The only place where I make sure to buy pop corn is when I'm going to see a movie in the cinema. I can't carry pop corn to go and watch football live or even in the viewing centres. Bar is one of the best places that I enjoy watching. When I'm there, it's beer drinking all through.

I haven't been to matchai that often, but for some reason it's hard for me to remember what I bought during the game. Most of the time I'm very focused on the match and I don't feel the need to eat anything. But one day the game was so boring that I ordered pizza delivery right to the stadium

I usually buy beer and chips or really any snack they usually serve, if I don't buy anything then I go to the stadium restaurant.

Pringles and Lays are my go-to snacks for any live sports event! Whether it's a baseball game or a basketball match, they pair perfectly with a cold drink. Speaking of evening games, something lighter like pop is ideal. You can even buy wegovy online for a healthier lifestyle

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds