Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What skills do you think are most important for travel? How do you develop them?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
In my opinion, the best skills that can come in handy are communication and map orientation. First of all, you need to communicate with people, you will not be able to visit the country without talking to someone and avoiding problems on your own. Second, you are not in your own country and all you have is a map, so you need to be able to understand the area and understand the map, because I know that many people do not know how to do this.

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree that communication and map orientation are essential skills for traveling. Being able to talk to locals can help with navigating and understanding the culture better. It’s also true that many people struggle with reading maps, especially in unfamiliar places. Having a good grasp of the area can make a big difference in your travel experience.

If you know the language of the country you are traveling, that would be awesome.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds