Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What should business owners avoid?

One thing I've noticed most start-ups do which ultimately costs them is not building progressively. A lot of them are so focused on changing or reinventing the wheel that it ends up detrimental to them.
The best way is to have an agile process in place that'll make you easily adaptable.

Advertisement Placeholder
A business owner who is serious about business should always try as much as possible in order to avoid bad debt. This means that you should not be given out your valued goods on credit.

As a business owner it is very important and necessary that you avoid employees that are not dedicated to your business. You should only employ people who work passionately for the success of your business.

Of course, establishing a business is the best way to become free. You have your free time to travel anywhere and use your time the way you like it. I am trying as much as possible to create a very good passive income method.
But at the same time a lot of people still have interest in government work . They said that is more secured, that they are liable to get pension after retiring Since business may not really be trusted to that extent.

But at the same time a lot of people still have interest in government work . They said that is more secured, that they are liable to get pension after retiring Since business may not really be trusted to that extent.
Not everybody is interested in a government work. A Federal government work in this part of the world is one of the most secured jobs you can get. But even at that there are people who prefer venturing into their own businesses because they can make more money from it.

It is very important that a business owner should try as much as possible to avoid unnecessary losses in his businesses. It is quite dangerous to keep losing and it may result in the liquidation of that business.

Not everybody is interested in a government work. A Federal government work in this part of the world is one of the most secured jobs you can get. But even at that there are people who prefer venturing into their own businesses because they can make more money from it.
I know there are some people that prefer doing their own personal business , but the fact is that will they abandon government work to really concentrate in business as you are saying. That is what we must consider.

I know there are some people that prefer doing their own personal business , but the fact is that will they abandon government work to really concentrate in business as you are saying. That is what we must consider.
You need to calculate the one that will give you more profit and your venture into it. There are people working in multinationals and they are making millions much more than those who have their own businesses. So it is all about the one that pays you the most amount of money.

As for me I think that every business owner has the aim of running and sustaining the business for the time intended by them.
Therefore entrepreneurs must avoid giving credit to their customers and clients.They should strictly operate on a no credit policy to its customers and that the business should not operate on highly interest loans.

I think that many business owners must also avoid trusting and relying too much on their partners. This is the kind of mistake many partners make when conducting business.

There are businesses that have grown or are already growing gradually but the challenge some business owners do have is how to sustain such businesses. In your opinion what are those things to avoid in running and sustaining a business?.
There are a number of things or mistakes that every business owner should avoid.

Here I have mentioned some of the most important ones:
  1. Not creating a proper business plan
  2. Inadequate budget and resources
  3. Doing things you are not good at
  4. Inability to monitor progress and adjust accordingly
  5. Ignoring your customers
  6. Not taking outside help
  7. Not utilizing technology to grow business
  8. No online marketing
  9. Not paying taxes
  10. Taking your employees for granted

Business owner should try as much as possible to minimise losses because that is the major thing that he is to do in his business . Once you are able to curtail losses , then you will be able to succeed in your business.

You need to calculate the one that will give you more profit and your venture into it. There are people working in multinationals and they are making millions much more than those who have their own businesses. So it is all about the one that pays you the most amount of money.
If you are considering government work , it will strictly depends on your academic qualification and your area of consideration, will you stop working as a medical doctor to and start up a business ? this is what so many people have to consider.

If you are considering government work , it will strictly depends on your academic qualification and your area of consideration, will you stop working as a medical doctor to and start up a business ? this is what so many people have to consider.
becoming a medical doctor will not stop you from venturing into a business though. I have seen good number of medical doctors that have their own businesses and they're probably doing very well.

becoming a medical doctor will not stop you from venturing into a business though. I have seen good number of medical doctors that have their own businesses and they're probably doing very well.
That will not possibly stop you from engaging in business. But I was just thinking how people could possibly quit their medical jobs to concentrate in business.

There are numerous activities that business owners are always advise to avoid in their dealings most especially those things that are not productive or can not yield profit to the company.
A business owners should avoid selling out their products in credit, because is not really good for a start newly business to start selling he/her product on credit because is not advisable for any owner to do that.

Only if there is a way business owners can avoid partnering with people that are not trusted to run business, this is very important for the success of any business. If anyone you are running a business with is not trusted and you can't possibly Trust the person with responsibilities then you should avoid running business with such people.

That will not possibly stop you from engaging in business. But I was just thinking how people could possibly quit their medical jobs to concentrate in business.
It's all about the money. There are some businesses that can give you much more than you can get from medical practice. This is what some people see and quit their medical jobs to focus on business.

It's all about the money. There are some businesses that can give you much more than you can get from medical practice. This is what some people see and quit their medical jobs to focus on business.
It all depends and it is a risk that must be taken by any individual who is determined , because it will not be easy since you'll be quitting a job that will give you pension after retirement to start up something you don't know about how it will be in the future.

It all depends and it is a risk that must be taken by any individual who is determined , because it will not be easy since you'll be quitting a job that will give you pension after retirement to start up something you don't know about how it will be in the future.
there are people who have quitted one profession in order to venture into another. It is all about taking risks because life itself is a risk. Doing you what you love is actually something you should try as much as possible to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds