Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What reminds you of childhood?

Bilita

Credits
We all have special memories, smells, sounds, or objects that instantly transport us back to our childhood days. For me, it's the scent of book pages that bring back vivid memories of spending hours in the library after school (I was in an after school program and read so many books while waiting for my parents)

What about you?
  • A particular food like your grandma's homemade cookies
  • A song or TV show theme song you used to sing along to
  • The smell of a playground or park you used to play at
  • A specific toy you loved and played with constantly

Advertisement Placeholder
What about you?
How much threads/posts to create in your contract? 🙄

I have not been registered on this forum for a long time but I think I will no longer answer questions created "under contract" for exchange. Frankly, it's so superficial... soulless, mechanical...

How much threads/posts to create in your contract? 🙄

I have not been registered on this forum for a long time but I think I will no longer answer questions created "under contract" for exchange. Frankly, it's so superficial... soulless, mechanical...
What? I am confused.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

The guy doesn't care about the answers to his question, he simply executes a contract... he is registered on Monday, posted 4 messages including 3 discussions that have had answers but in which he will no longer interact.

Why answer questions that the author doesn't care about the answers? To fill the forum? But it's not my job, I'm looking for a community of admins not a superficial place. And then what added value does this type of question bring to a forum dedicated to admins and webmasters? Nothing.

I hope that the xenforo do not index functionality is enabled for this type of content...

Another interesting question found here: « do you eat locally when you travel? »
Really? 🤔

The guy doesn't care about the answers to his question, he simply executes a contract... he is registered on Monday, posted 4 messages including 3 discussions that have had answers but in which he will no longer interact.

Why answer questions that the author doesn't care about the answers? To fill the forum? But it's not my job, I'm looking for a community of admins not a superficial place. And then what added value does this type of question bring to a forum dedicated to admins and webmasters? Nothing.

I hope that the xenforo do not index functionality is enabled for this type of content...

Another interesting question found here: « do you eat locally when you travel? »
Really? 🤔
While I'm not sure if what you claimed about the guy is true or not, I want to add that there's no harm in having a general discussion, regardless of the niche the forum is based on.
True, this is an admin and webmasters forum, but it wouldn't be bad to have some general discussions every now and then, just to add more spice to the forum.

I totally agree with you, the off-topic is essential in a forum. But quite to "pay" people to create threads as much as they are related to the topic of the forum. Talking about everyday life the real members know how to do it very well and at least there is a background of truth.

There's lots of things that bring me back to my childhood. Whenever I listen to music from games I first played as a kid, I immediately think back to the moment where I first made it to a specific spot in a game or I just recall staying up late and playing the game. A certain smell will also bring me back to being a child, especially the smell of freshly cut grass.

Every time I see heavy equipment on the side of the road I think I get a glimpse of my past where I used to dig in the dirt and sandbox with my construction toys.

McDonald's and Pizza Inn can sometimes remind me of my childhood because we ate there a lot as kids.

Visiting family in my hometown can sometimes trigger memories from my childhood because it's where I spent all my childhood.

Oooh Pizza Inn was so good! I can almost smell the fresh-baked pizza mmmm (getting hungry now!)
Yeah, they had some of the best pizza! Even better they had a buffet! They took one out of my hometown for the longest time then rebuilt one inside of a gas station, and now that gas station is completely demolished. Cici's Pizza in my current town closed down soon after the pandemic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds