Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What people do that annoys you?

ShawnTheWitcher

Renowned member
Credits
A lot of things can be annoying to you. If you associate with a lot of people, there will be many things which some of them do that's going to very annoying to you.

What could any of that be which gets on your nerves quickly?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever seen someone picking his or her nose in the public? It's very disgusting. It makes me sick to the stomach. It's very annoying.

Have you ever seen someone picking his or her nose in the public? It's very disgusting. It makes me sick to the stomach. It's very annoying.
I have not seen someone do this but I have seen someone, and this was during the COVID-19 pandemic, lower their mask in a store to sneeze into their hand and then proceed to raise their mask again and not even clean their hands. That was vile.

Something else that annoys me about other people and what they do is when they are in a busy store and they choose to stop dead in the middle of an isle to either look at someone or talk to someone, very rude and annoying.

When I see a lady nagging, it pulls hairs off my skin. It's the biggest thing which get on my nerves more than anything. It's why I don't have a girlfriend even today.

I really hate it when someone never admits their wrong. They will always look for how to pin what they did wrong on another person for being the cause of what they did.

One thing that annoys me is when people stop in the middle of a store to chat with a friend without moving to the side so others can get past.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds