Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What other online incomes you have?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Beside working on paid to post websites what other online jobs or businesses you have?

I personally started working on Fiverr and published my first gig. I didn't receive any order yet but I am working on it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not really have plenty online incomes. The number one online income I have is Paid to Post forum. The other source of income I have is working as a Freelancer on Upwork. I am planning to add more to this.

Actually I have more than 3 income streams working online.

I also worked on survey site even though I have made some good profit from that, I also engaged into domain which has really helped me in terms of financial assistance.

At the moment the major online income i have is basically paid to post forums. I am currently working on various paid to post sites at the moment and as well some faucet sites to grow my crypto portfolio with time.

I do not really have plenty online incomes. The number one online income I have is Paid to Post forum. The other source of income I have is working as a Freelancer on Upwork. I am planning to add more to this.
Amazing! There are many people who work as freelancers and I also started freelancing a few days back.
Anyway, what is your niche as a freelancer?

Amazing! There are many people who work as freelancers and I also started freelancing a few days back.
Anyway, what is your niche as a freelancer?
Yes, There are a lot of people that work as a Freelancer.
I am a Crypto Content writer and a Graphics designer. And you, What is/are your niche in the freelancing space? It is great to know that you just started. Hope you would enjoy it?

Beside working on paid to post websites what other online jobs or businesses you have?

I personally started working on Fiverr and published my first gig. I didn't receive any order yet but I am working on it.
I have just two online incomes. I write articles on some platforms which pay me a little amount of money and I work on paid to post forums like Bizdustry and others.

Yes, There are a lot of people that work as a Freelancer.
I am a Crypto Content writer and a Graphics designer. And you, What is/are your niche in the freelancing space? It is great to know that you just started. Hope you would enjoy it?
This is amazing, graphic design and content writing are profitable skills.
I published a gig on Fiverr as an article and blog post writer a few days back.

I make most of my money through blogging, web designing, and selling through print on demand and dropshipping method. I also sell digital products but my revenue is small.

It will be pretty hard for you to get some orders on Fiverr initially and you may need to work harder in order to market your gig. I am focusing a lot on Forex trading right now apart from working on paid forums.

I can't even count I try every way a little it's fun for me to try new ways to make money every day in the process I lost a lot of money but it's still worth it so far my favorite is paid to post forums even tho it pays the lowest I still enjoy the process

This is amazing, graphic design and content writing are profitable skills.
I published a gig on Fiverr as an article and blog post writer a few days back.
Yes, They are.
But just that on some days it is hard getting clients who would be in need of my service. During the last bull market, I was able to get a lot of offer from different clients.

It will be pretty hard for you to get some orders on Fiverr initially and you may need to work harder in order to market your gig. I am focusing a lot on Forex trading right now apart from working on paid forums.
Definitely, selling your first gig and receiving first reviews is not an easy task because it needs alot of hard work and digital marketing skills to promote them.

I did have some hand in crypto for a brief time, but I have since sold it all off. I didn't see it increasing for me, so I had to pass on it while I could.

Other than that, I mostly work freelance writing and working my own forums and sites.

At the moment the only sources of income I have right now are for my freelance writing and also posting on pay-to-post forums. I am looking to invest a little more and looking hopefully to open up a blog but that is still in the early stages at the moment whilst I get things together. The aim is to start bringing in passive income as well as the income that I am earning now.

At the moment my other income is a youtube channel, I do trading and some investments that generate returns from time to time, I think it is important to try to build as many as you can and can handle.

Personally, I do not have any other source of income apart from working on paid to post forums . It is a very challenging activities for me because engaging on only paid forums is very stressful and it is very challenging.

Money could be made in several online businesses. The niches you focus on would determine how much you would make in them.
Online business consists of various niches such forex trading, investment, gambling, email marketing, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, freelancing, e-commerce etc

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds