Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What niche do you feel is not done enough when it comes to a blog?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Having seen so many blogs in the past, you would think that we have seen every niche possible that could be used for a blog. It did get me wondering though if there was a niche suitable for a blog that we do not seem to see enough of.

Of all the niches you have seen for a blog, which one do you feel is not done enough and would like to see more of?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always think that a book community would do well if done correctly. We have a few that are currently started that are lifting off though finally. Otherwise I don't think there are anymore. I would like more of a general community again that I'd feel welcomed at, but I don't see many of those these days. There are some great community forums, but they are pretty older and at this point as a new user I would feel like I'm joining in and might not fit with the community.

I would say baby's health niche what I've not seen much in blogs and forums too. Most families have babies and they will be interested in learning about some things about their babies health, growth and development from blogs and forums. If this is done right, it will get steady traffic.

I think there is a dearth of literary blogs. Well, there are numerous online literary magazines but I believe there are not many literary blogs. That might be because literary blogs do not receive search traffic, therefore, you get very little traffic and thus earning potential is very low.

Having seen so many blogs in the past, you would think that we have seen every niche possible that could be used for a blog. It did get me wondering though if there was a niche suitable for a blog that we do not seem to see enough of.

Of all the niches you have seen for a blog, which one do you feel is not done enough and would like to see more of?

I have not seen much of sports blog. While I have been around forums and a few blogs, finding out which blog that is fully focused on sports and sports news have been a difficult one. I really don't know why this is so as I was thinking running one will be cool.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds