Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What negetive effects can happen if a business gets political?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
Most businesses that get too political tend to lose revenue. This is because you are isolating out half of your market (at least that is the case in the US). This doesn't always happen and not everyone seems to care and will keep spending money anyways. When the negetive effects come in though, what are the worst consequences of being political as a business?

Advertisement Placeholder
How can a business get political? Well, the owner might side with a certain political ideology or certain political party but it is the owner's personal view, how doe sit reflect with the entire business this person is running. Let's say Musk might side with republical or democratic party, but how does his personal view affect Tesla or Space x?

How can a business get political? Well, the owner might side with a certain political ideology or certain political party but it is the owner's personal view, how doe sit reflect with the entire business this person is running. Let's say Musk might side with republical or democratic party, but how does his personal view affect Tesla or Space x?

I have always believed that business should not have anything to do with politics. There might be some companies that may be supporting political parties in a secret manner. This depends on the owner. Some owners may be much more inclined towards a specific kind of political party.

If the political path which a business have taken see its stocks losing, the business which backs it will lose too. It's the nature of how political events affects businesses associated with them. I've no interest in politics and my business stays out of political activities.

The way I know a business can actually get political is by being involved directly or indirectly in campaigning activities that is going on before the political election by helping to use the business brand to promote for a particular candidate or political party.

In a situation where by this candidate fails to win the election, there is a very big possibility of that affecting that person's business sales because the customers might have a disappointment on that particular business for promoting a candidate whom they don't want to be elected. As a result of that, they might stop patronizing the business.

I have always believed that business should not have anything to do with politics. There might be some companies that may be supporting political parties in a secret manner. This depends on the owner. Some owners may be much more inclined towards a specific kind of political party.

I believe the same thing too but there business owners who doesn't care about this. All they have in mind is taking advantage of the opportunity which the political party they are supporting to win will provide for them.

There are some enterpreneurs who will go to any extent in order for them to make sure that their business become successful and that is the reason why some of them go towards the political angle with their businesses. This is because they know the potentials that it's going to bring for their business if they made the right decision with the party they choose to support.

I think for the most part, companies and businesses should strive to not get political, because all that usually does is split people apart. I think if a company takes a stand on a certain political cause, it pushes people against that cause away from using that business again. Sometimes they will protest your business.

I think it's one thing to take on a good cause, but there are sides you choose that don't always result in good things to come. So I honestly think it's best to skip the political message. Or if it is, make sure it's one most people are behind, like fighting world hunger, global warming (mostly), helping the children, fighting certain diseases (cancer for example), and so on.

But you never want to take a political stance on serious matters that are often split down the middle. If that's the case, don't even acknowledge it.

There are some enterpreneurs who will go to any extent in order for them to make sure that their business become successful and that is the reason why some of them go towards the political angle with their businesses. This is because they know the potentials that it's going to bring for their business if they made the right decision with the party they choose to support.

Businesses are usually associated with politics. There are a few political parties that have started their own political welfare organisations. There are many businesses that may be associated with such kind of welfare organisations and this is far much more common than many people may think.

Businesses are usually associated with politics. There are a few political parties that have started their own political welfare organisations. There are many businesses that may be associated with such kind of welfare organisations and this is far much more common than many people may think.

I believe that anyone who is ready to involve his businesses into any kind of political activities already know the risk and advantages that are involved. The person have decided to go for the advantages hoping that the risk is not going to be what will face his business in a very negative way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds