Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What makes movie unwatchable?

The Raven

Reputable member
Credits
What is it that makes one movie unwatchable for you? Is it related to actors, to the plot of the movie or something entirely different?
For me, I dislike movies who enforce things that should not be there, such as WOKE or LGBT agenda. Lots of new movies and tv shows have this in common which makes it watchable. I don't mind having a gay character in the movie if it is an important part of the movie to point out such thing. But it is a bit enforcing to make like 3 people gay with no particle reason as just to be there.

Another annoying thing I mentioned is WOKE culture. Look at the "The little Mermaid". A black actress for absolutely white character? That's so rude, pure rubbish. It is like putting white man to play Obama in the movie, no logic at all.

Note: I am not against gay people, my friend is gay, but I am against LGBT agenda.

Advertisement Placeholder
Too much sex scenes and sex jokes and women without enough clothes on. Those techniques should be used sparingly, otherwise it crosses the line from a tension-relieving artful quip into something that is just disgusting.

Also, the characters do need to display some sort of intelligence. The amount of comedy movies out there where characters seem to have no brains - why am I even wasting my time watching this?

What is it that makes one movie unwatchable for you?

Bad acting and a really bad plotline. Think "Highlander 2". These days I'm very picky about what movies I watch. So bad that I go on Rotten Tomatoes and look at the ratings because I've seen one too many bad movies and I just don't want to waste my time. When you get to being in your late late 30's, you really start giving a damn what movies you watch and what you spend your time on lol.

Anything with Steven Seagal.

Fuck, he's such a terrible actor. There's a YouTube channel dedicated to slamming every one of his movies. The man cannot act. Period.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds