Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What makes a business scalable

Well, I knew from the beginning that how I manage my business is what's going to determine how long it's going to take before it becomes successful. This led me to choose the right employees, right strategies, good advertising campaign and good sales approach. All this helped me to enjoy success very soon.

Hiring the right amount of employees can help you definitely and this is a very important thing. I think that both under-staffing and over-staffing could be bad for business scalability and this is something many people realise for sure, as this is one of the most important things you may need to consider.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hiring the right amount of employees can help you definitely and this is a very important thing. I think that both under-staffing and over-staffing could be bad for business scalability and this is something many people realise for sure, as this is one of the most important things you may need to consider.

Well, when it comes to how you staff your business, it's definitely going to be in your best interest to under staff than to over staff. When you're under staffed, it can only mean that your employees would work overtime and you pay them more but when you're over staffed, you will be paying more when your staff are not doing anything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds