Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What made you want to make your own website?

Credits
I'm curious on what made you create your own site/forum. See the reason why I decided to make my own site is because I thought it would be cool to own a site dedicated to something I really like, plus it's a great way to meet new and interesting people as well. :) I also think it's really fun, even if my site doesn't grow that much I still am having fun, and that's what counts in the end. ;)

Advertisement Placeholder
The reason I started my first website is, I wanted to show off. It was not common in my area for people to have their own websites. I remember I always used the link to my website in my email signatures. And people will be like, "What, you have your own website?" That was an awesome feeling.

Honestly, I was part of the '09 promotion forum boom. I wanted to create a promotion forum like the rest of people, however now I just want to help site owners out. :)

When I first developed a forum or website it was honestly down to boredom. I found that to do and quickly it turned into a hobby and now into more of a business. Surprising how things change.

I'm curious on what made you create your own site/forum. See the reason why I decided to make my own site is because I thought it would be cool to own a site dedicated to something I really like, plus it's a great way to meet new and interesting people as well. :) I also think it's really fun, even if my site doesn't grow that much I still am having fun, and that's what counts in the end. :wink:
I would have to say that everyone wants their 15 minuts of fame. and for some that is the way they go about it :)

I am in the process of opening three different websites. A Post to Host, an article, tutorial and promotion blog with a forum and a gameserver hosting website. I believe support is one of the key features in running any website, which is why I want to run my own. I can provide the best support available for these types of websites and I just want the users to have the best experience they can.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds