Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What made you decide to own a website or websites?

Christopher1

Addicted member
Credits
So, what made you decide to own a website or websites? I always wanted websites so I could get my thoughts out there. I've always been interested in spreading information and learning how to manage a website.

How about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I decided to create my website because I wanted to learn more about how to run one and I wanted more experience.

I wanted to prove to myself that I could and to gain experience. Also, it was something that I always wanted to do since I was a kid.

I always wanted to be in touch with more and more people from all around the world. Internet gives me this opportunity! Websites and especially forums and social networks let me communicate with others, exchange opinions and have fun! :)

I wanted to meet a lot more people, because often on forums you meet an interesting type of people and not the same type of people on a social media site. Another thing having a forum or being on a forum gives you more of a community feel to it! It makes you feel great and a part to be there. I wanted to do a site on a show that I had a real and proper passion for! It gives me fantastic joy in doing the site!

Owning website has been my hobby for almost six years. I have always loved the idea of having informative websites.

It doesn't matter if my site is large or small; if it can help someone, I consider it as a success.

A few things really. Last website was dedicated to helping YouTubers. I made it not to look for profit, but instead to help those who wanted to become successful in YouTube and I believe I have successfully managed to do this by creating a 35,000 member community on Google+ where users share there channel and give other users feedback about there content. It's also a hobby of mine.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds