Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of community do you prefer

skrinkle

Website
forums.nexopia.com
Credits
shit posting or genuine posting?

Personally I lean towards the shit posting style, but it seems like that style has been left in the dust ever since Facebook was invented :tearsofjoy:

Advertisement Placeholder
shit posting ftw. :tearsofjoy:

I typically prefer being involved in very chill, laid back communities, so I'd say that falls under the shit posting style usually. Both styles serve their purpose of course. For example, if I want to read topics about politics and stuff like that, I'd certainly prefer reading genuine, intelligent posts.

I spend most of my posting time saying things I would never say anywhere else, usually embarrassing things about myself like I haven't showered in 4 days or I have a crush on a homeless guy in the park :grimacing:

Would have to be shit posting for me! I hate the fact it's not as common now, to be honest since Facebook became more popular and I always find being in a community on a forum is better than on Facebook as I feel it's easier to keep up to date with things. I find Facebook very confusing compared to forums.

Would have to be shit posting for me! I hate the fact it's not as common now, to be honest since Facebook became more popular and I always find being in a community on a forum is better than on Facebook as I feel it's easier to keep up to date with things. I find Facebook very confusing compared to forums.

do you have own forum?

Shit posting is something I rarely do. I may do it in a chat room (once in a while), but almost never in a forum!

Forums I am active in, if I do shit post there, I am likely to get banned. They are kind of serious (I don't mind it though).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds