Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of business venture would you do?

xTinx

Credits
I'm interested in starting a business and be my own boss (I'm tired sniffing my employers' coattails and basically following their every whim as if I don't have a mind of my own). I'm thinking about starting my own SEO firm. The cost wouldn't be that much, anyhow. All at the same time, I also want to purchase a Dunkin Donuts franchise.

Now my question is. If you have the capital to set up a business, what kind of business venture would that be? For those who already have their own business, how much money did you invest to put it up? Thanks!

Advertisement Placeholder
I have my own web analytics consulting agency. For me the set-up costs were minimal. The biggest expense was paying LegalZoom to register an LLC for my business. The only other things I needed were a computer, which I already owned and an internet connection, which I already had. From those meager beginnings I built up my tiny firm (which is still tiny, but it earns me a decent income ... better some years than others).

I think I spent $350 for the legalzoom fees, so that would have been my business startup cost.

If I had the capital to start a business, I would probably follow the same path you are on to be honest. I think it would be outstanding to own my own franchise. Dunkin Donuts isn't a bad choice, as they seem to be continuing to grow at a nice pace. If I didn't do that I'd probably start my own small business. Probably a coffee shop or bakery. It's tough to start from the ground up though. So buying a franchise is probably the better move.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds