Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of art are you into creating?

Advertisement Placeholder
I wouldn't say I am much of an artist, to be honest, but I do like to work on programs such as GIMP and also on Canva as well and make things like banners, logos, and such and I have had a lot of joy learning as well which has been excellent.

I myself too still have a lot to learn.

Dunno what kind of art i'm into creating, i just love creating whatever inspiration motivates in the moment—regardless of medium.

However with respect for digital "art" i suppose i'd be most fond of situationally humorous memetics,...

...hence the blue helmet theme some may have noticed i was using with the CuriousFiend persona😄

I'm more into "natural" art. ;)
Take what exists and get it into a format to show others.

In case you can't tell... I'm into astrophotography... and in some aspects, many of the images shown are up to the individual interpretation (or ability to process).
full
full
full
full
full

full
full
full

Ultimately not a cheap hobby once you deep-dive into it.... so a VERY solid income (in the 6 figure range suggested or most) or being retired and not having any real expenditures are usually your only avenue t "getting in deep". There are some in the $60-$100K (USD) that can play well at the upper levels of the field.
One can honestly get into it for around $2000 USD for a VERY decent rig. for a telescope/mount/DSLR and about $1250 for a good DSLR and lens along with a tracking mount. We won't even get into the cost of the danged image processing software that it takes... word of advice.. if you are interested in the field.. save you money and simply go ahead and purchase PixInSight and skip a lot of the other paid utilities... are they nice? Yep, but you can pretty much do everything in PixInSight once you learn the software.

Last edited:
I'm more into "natural" art. ;)
Take what exists and get it into a format to show others.
I like taking photos of nature also. I live in the southern Appalachian Mountains. In fact, I used to live out in the countryside. I would love to go hiking and take photos.

Programming. Programming is an artform in itself.

I will give you the inside scoop on computer digital art. Blender is a free program for making 3D models. Once that is done, well, you have to color them, if you want. That requires another program. Now, Poser is simply used to "stage" and "render" 3D models for the most part. A lot of people don't make 3D models but just use pre-made ones. Anyway, you can do a lot of 3D model creation in Poser and Daz 3D but it's not the best program for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds