Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your profession?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18466

For those who are employed, part-time, full time, zero-hour or are self-employed, tell us what your job role entails. Are you hoping to make it into a career one day? I work full time in a retail environment, and I am contracted for 36 hours a week. Specifically speaking, a Shell petrol station.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well at my first job my proffesion was to copy things, like emails, fax numbers, more like a robot than a real worker. But I didn't have a big problem with doing it I was just needed the money so I kept going until I finished working. I was working for 2 weeks and a half and I made like 650 dollars which is nice.
Moreover the food that is served in their dining room was scrumptious! I really liked their food so it was worth it, I am the type of a person to really like food in my daily basis...

I am a self employed individual, I do a lot of things from running blogs and forums to working on forums and websites, from writing articles and ebooks for clients to selling my own articles and ebooks. I also help new entrepreneurs as well as run my own businesses.

I am a professional freelancer. I have been working on various different kinds of websites, and I work really hard. Freelancing is a great field and the demand of this kind of field has grown a lot. It has many branches. It is quite flexible as well. This is what I like about it.

I work on several jobs and I have my own business. I'm into transportation business which is my offline business and my biggest source of income. I'm a software tech engineer in a tech firm. The firm I'm working with is among top 10 tech firm in my state.

I am a manager at an oxygen gas company that supplies oxygen filled cylinders to hospitals around my locality. I also have a poultry farm that I am building for the future with the hope that I can transit once the work that I am doing at the company becomes too difficult for me to handle.

I am a self employed individual, I do a lot of things from running blogs and forums to working on forums and websites, from writing articles and ebooks for clients to selling my own articles and ebooks. I also help new entrepreneurs as well as run my own businesses.

I am also a self-employed person as well, just like you. I think that being a self-employed person, you must have had already recognised the benefits of freelancing. Freelancing is a cool opportunity to make money and i have benefited a lot from it. It has many options available for you to explore earning opportunities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds