Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your favorite supplier for your dropshipping business?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are you involved in a Dropshipping business, what is your favorite supplier?
If you want to run a dropshipping business, it is very important that you choose a supplier very wisely, otherwise, your sales will be hampered. Some of the suppliers I have worked with are CJ Dropshipping, Aliexpress, Banggood, DHGate, etc.
Do you have any experience with these companies?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've being into dropshipping business years ago. I didn't use all those popular suppliers like CJ Dropshipping, Aliexpress, DHGate, AliBaba etc. etc. I had a direct importer supplier who I worked with. It was easy for me to get my products from than shipping from Aliexpress, DHGate, and AliBaba.

I've being into dropshipping business years ago. I didn't use all those popular suppliers like CJ Dropshipping, Aliexpress, DHGate, AliBaba etc. etc. I had a direct importer supplier who I worked with. It was easy for me to get my products from than shipping from Aliexpress, DHGate, and AliBaba.
Was it a local supplier? If you are using a local suppler for dropshipping, you might not have higher profit margins as the suppliers have already spent a lot of money to get products and store them in their warehouses. But this also saves you from a lot of hassles for finding suppliers in B2B marketplaces.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds