Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your favorite romantic movie?

Baley64bit

Recognized member
Credits
I have a lot of favorites but it is hard to top the Notebook because it has such a sweet background. It isn't just another love story. It showcases real love! Awww haha

Advertisement Placeholder
The Notebook never fails to get me. <3 I watched it again recently and I always tear up watching it! Leap year is a more recent favorite though. It's funny - but completely adorable <3

The Best of Me is kind of really sad but a good story line. As well as A Walk To Remember (I loved this movie when I was in high school. Even sang a song from it for a talent show lol).

Beauty and the Beast/Beastly are also some of my favorites as well. I love the concept.

The Notebook never fails to get me. <3 I watched it again recently and I always tear up watching it! Leap year is a more recent favorite though. It's funny - but completely adorable <3

The Best of Me is kind of really sad but a good story line. As well as A Walk To Remember (I loved this movie when I was in high school. Even sang a song from it for a talent show lol).

Beauty and the Beast/Beastly are also some of my favorites as well. I love the concept.

O-M-G. I forgot about A Walk to Remember. Love that movie and it's so romantic yet so sad... I'm not going to spoil it.

I love Fifty Shades of Grey... I'm gonna get lots of hate for it! haha.

I was going to say does Fifty Shades of Grey count. And what about Shrek? When a woman finds love in an ogre, is there no love stronger?

Definitely romantic but sad. I think some of the best romances end with something sad to be honest :fearscream:

It's romantically sad. Haha! I guess the point of romantic movies is to make us cry at the end - they are pretty successful at it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds