Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What is Your Favorite PC Game

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think I can break it down into just one game, it's that hard, would have to go by console and even that's tough.

SNES - Mario Kart or Theme Park World (Cant separate them, and feel bad for leaving out Super Mario World...)

PS1 - CTR: Crash Team Racing (Was going to go with something like Rayman or Croc, but CTR was a beast of a game)

Gameboy Color/SP - Pokemon Yellow, Sapphire and Fire Red (These 3 were super fun and I loved playing them on the handhelds)

Gamecube - Ace Golf (This console was in my opinion the most underrated console ever, so many good games)

PS2 - Brian Lara International Cricket/ Pro Evolution Soccer (Best 2 Sports games ever made, shoutout to Ratchet and Clank!)

Xbox 360 - Call of Duty: Black Ops/SSX (Best gaming period of my life, and the most hated remaster which I loved.)

PS3 - LittleBigPlanet (Probably the best of what I played)

PS4 - Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2 (Cant separate em, and began my love for JRPGs. Shoutout to Horizon as well, which made me interested in single-player games again)

Mac Gaming - Minecraft/ Puzzle Pirates (Mac gaming sucked, but Minecraft was amazing, and Puzzle Pirates was the bomb!)

PC Gaming - I've played some fantastic games that are so different but so great. RDR2, Rimworld, Tales of Arise, No Mans Sky, Trails of Cold Steel 3... I can't separate any of them.

When it comes to PC games, I always prefer to play games such as The Sims, POwerWash Simulator, and games like that. I have tried to play FPS games on PC with a keyboard and mouse but I find it difficult so prefer to play these on the console.

My favorite PC games though would have to be The Sims, 2Point Hospital, and 2Point Campus.

I don't think I can break it down into just one game, it's that hard, would have to go by console and even that's tough.
This said PC games, but I'd accept that.

I always prefer to play games such as The Sims, POwerWash Simulator, and games like that. I have tried to play FPS games on PC with a keyboard and mouse but I find it difficult so prefer to play these on the console.
I plan any FPS game with a controller anymore on PC. I find it better IMO. As for PC games like you mentioned agreed. The Sims is waay better on PC

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds