Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your estimated budget earnings annually working online??

Lol, I meant to say paid to post, I was actually planning of I could become a vendor to sell crypto currency, I heard it's possible but I haven't been able to have time if I can do it now.
You can buy large number of coins, holdl in it for long for it to grow then you flip it to make gain. You can also sell through P2P and earn your own profit through the lite interest you charge for sending coins to the buyers.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can buy large number of coins, holdl in it for long for it to grow then you flip it to make gain. You can also sell through P2P and earn your own profit through the lite interest you charge for sending coins to the buyers.
Is flipping the same as selling? I would even love to hold coins the more as I can see how profitable holding a few coins have been I just have to be strong for when the prices are falling not too panic sell.

My estimated budget working annually is #3000,000 though I plan to improve on that but for now I try as much as possible to work towards this target. As a farmer this target can be easily achieved if there is enough capital to work.

My estimated budget on working online annually will be $500. It is just an estimated budget because it might be up to or will not be, because earnings online a very little.

I am not fully commited to earning online at the moment. I am still learning good skills so I just do get paid to sites and I put a goal of twenty dollars a month for myself.

If i multiply $20 ×12 it will give me $220. That's my annual earnings here at bizdustry, if Bizdustry continues paying me till then, i believe they'll continue moving forward.

Your business will reap the benefits of budgeting if you update the budget monthly, using your expenses and income from the prior month as your guide, while also keeping in mind your firm's financial goals or targets for the year.
Additionally, work with any other business stakeholders to see if they have information on upcoming issues that could impact the budgeted sales and expenses, either positively or negatively. This enables you to adjust your budget and financial expectations as you go.
Your company's monthly budget review may indicate where efforts to meet business targets have been successful. For example, if you switch health insurance carriers to obtain lower-cost coverage, you can see how that change has affected your bottom line.
A monthly business budget review can also help you spot potential problems. For example, if you have a retail business, you may realize you need to ramp up your advertising spend in the fall to take advantage of the holiday shopping season. Or, if you've made changes that could have tax implications for your company, you may need to increase your budgeted accountant expense in anticipation of the extra work required.
This is a very well thought out response to the issues on budgeting raised here indeed. You need to work with your staff to ensure their inputs are well thought out and articulated when planing this budget

Let's say making a dollar a day from bizdustry would amount to 364 dollars annually and that necessarily would be easy to do as it would definitely take some effort to

It maybe somewhere around $700 or less , but more than $500 because since the pandemic I earn $50 a month at least , but unfortunately I have lost some money in gambling and investments. So if i can earn $1000 annually , I would be excited.

It maybe somewhere around $700 or less , but more than $500 because since the pandemic I earn $50 a month at least , but unfortunately I have lost some money in gambling and investments. So if i can earn $1000 annually , I would be excited.
Wow you are really made some cool amount of money online and I am quite envious of you. Next time you will learn not to gamble much but to do more of investment when you make so kind of money.

I'm just trying to take all my online ways of making money serious this year and I am just working as hard as I can to make sure that my annual earning from online activities should be about $500 as your own but for now I think that of last year was about $ 300 .

I have been aiming on earning nothin less than $1000 monthly from my online earning sources. But it has not been that easy to come by. But it is going to pan out soon, I think and hope so

We all have plans and budget we ought to achieve before the year ends. When it comes to earning resolutions, we have budget for that, and we stick to that budget by working so hard to obtain it. I know their are people that have set high budget earnings annually working online, base on the calibre of gig they do. If I can achieve $500 a year working online, I'll be thrilled.

What is your yearly income aim annually working online??
The fact is that online earning has never been easy , but with cryptocurrency and non Fungible tokens ,and with a monthly earning of a minimum of $500 , one should expect a minimum of $10,000 at the end of the year.

The fact is that online earning has never been easy , but with cryptocurrency and non Fungible tokens ,and with a monthly earning of a minimum of $500 , one should expect a minimum of $10,000 at the end of the year.
I know you earn up to that amount via crypto investment, other the NFT type of investment and staking of coins. You own a telegram group which i belong into. You talk vividly around the coins and coins to pick investment.

I am mostly at the learning stage now and the only place which I try to earn money is on this site. And on this site I usually earn about 5 or six dollars depending on commitment per week.

We as a whole have plans and spending we should accomplish before the year closes. With regards to acquiring goals, we have a financial plan for that, and we adhere to that financial plan by endeavoring to get it. I know there are individuals that have set high spending income yearly working on the web, base on the type of gig they do. In the event that I can accomplish $500 a year working on the web, I'll be excited.

We as a whole have plans and spending we should accomplish before the year closes. With regards to acquiring goals, we have a financial plan for that, and we adhere to that financial plan by endeavoring to get it. I know there are individuals that have set high spending income yearly working on the web, base on the type of gig they do. In the event that I can accomplish $500 a year working on the web, I'll be excited.
You can achieve that if you're very keen for it, bizdustry alone can get you that amount annually when you're active here. I've been here over 8 months, I'll say I've made close to that amount here.

We all have plans and budget we ought to achieve before the year ends. When it comes to earning resolutions, we have budget for that, and we stick to that budget by working so hard to obtain it. I know their are people that have set high budget earnings annually working online, base on the calibre of gig they do. If I can achieve $500 a year working online, I'll be thrilled.

What is your yearly income aim annually working online??
My dream is to make at least $5 daily online but it has not been possible because no online website is ready to pay such amount, so i am always targetting $5 weekly and making at least $20 monthly.

Although, I just joined this site and it's still the only way of online earning that I know but I am still hopeful that I'll get some good information soon and make about $50 monthly and $600 yearly.

My dream is to make at least $5 daily online but it has not been possible because no online website is ready to pay such amount, so i am always targetting $5 weekly and making at least $20 monthly.
I know its hard at the moment to earn such amount in a day, but gradually you'll earn such money online. As you're consistent you'll be learning to be equipped in the future to earn better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds