Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your dream vacation?

Regina George

"I'm the prettiest poison you've ever seen."
Community
We all have dream vacations that we'd all like to go on. For me, I'd like to go overseas to France, Italy, or even the Maldives. One day, I'd love to go overseas to see almost everything there, honestly. So much to do in such little time.

Curious to know what everyone's dream vacation is.

Able to travel to a new location that I never been before and learn and feel how they live there lifes and learn. If I had the money I wuld travel anywhere in the world :)

I basically lived my dream vacation when I went to Las Vegas with my wife in the summer of 2022. Best vacation ever.

It sounds kind of lame, but I'd love to visit the Mall of America one day. It'd be interesting to see all the cool shops it has and maybe participate in some of its attractions, such as the theme park. Of course, I'd love to save up a whole lot of money before then so I can have enough to blow on just about whatever I want on the trip.

Actually, a working vacation doing something I really enjoy, like drumming, would be the best. Well, I'm not sure about that. I'm just throwing up some thoughts.

At the moment, my dream vacation is: travelling to Scandinavia and seeing northern lights (auroras).

My dream vacation would be to visit Tokyo. It'd be cool to visit many different tourist attractions and purchase video games as well as Pokemon merchandise.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds