Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of strategic planning in Business?

Strategic planning on business helps you to see opportunities In a business and helps you on how to take advantage of such opportunities before it gets out of hand. It also help you anticipate a problem in the future and proffer solution for it on time

Advertisement Placeholder
I know something about planning but strategic planning is far from my understanding, so please explain to me according to your knowledge and experience regarding strategic planning.
Every business needs planning irrespective of the nature of the business,strategic planning comes handy when you need to make tough decisions.

Strategic planning is as important as the business the planning might range from location to mount your business, the time to start, who you producing for and all that

I know something about planning but strategic planning is far from my understanding, so please explain to me according to your knowledge and experience regarding strategic planning.
Strategic planning especially in business helps one guard against unnecessary losses In the future.
Strategic planning entails setting good measures to carry out arranged plans.

Strategic planning is one factor any intending business owner should be well aware of as you will definitely need it while running your business. Strategic planning is all about thinking out something new to offer, or even sometimes make your business encounter losses on purpose for greater earnings in future

The purpose of strategic planning in business is to; give me a direction, to help me weigh and outweigh my decisions and its impact so far and if need be, make some adjustments and take decisions after critical examination.

Strategic planning is necessary to determine the direction for your organisation. It focuses your efforts and ensures that everyone in the business is working

Strategic planning is as important as the business the planning might range from location to mount your business, the time to start, who you producing for and all that
Strategic planning is very important in the business world, its the process where you make tough and serious decision concerning the future of the business you are doing.

The purpose of strategic planning in business is very important. This will involve planning of business to make a profit.
[automerge]1636907223[/automerge]
The purpose of strategic planning in business is very important. This will involve planning of business to make a profit and employ staffs

I think for your business to succeed it actually needs more strategic planning and focus because making gains is not an easy thing ,as you need good plans to make proper sucess

Strategic planning. You will always find out that people who don't plan there business,the business easily collapse. to avoid business failure you need to plan your business.

Strategic planning involves an organization or firm determining or identifying the mission and objectives of the business firm and ways on how to achieve these goals.

Startegic planning involves putting down your business goals and planning your business properly. Sometimes we involves business experts and pay them to plan our business for us. But the fact is that business without any plan will crumble in no time.

Strategic planning, are those kind of policies or ways that are deviated in different ways or perspective aimed at achieving a particular goal. the reason for this kind of planning is because when the other way of attaining a goal failed the other will take over. all are done to attained a goal.

Well It helps to put things in place and it actually attracts more customers but then strategies differ for the different types of business that are owned by people

In my opinion, strategic planning is also planning but a bit deeper than normal planning. It is a step by step planning that should i see foresee the future.

Strategic planning in business is what a lot of business owners deploy to help themselves and make sure that they are unique among competitors.

A Strategic Business Plan is much more than a tool to obtain financing. If you still have all you plans and ideas locked up inside your head, preparing a strategic plan helps you clarify your company's direction, ensures your key leaders are all "on the same page" and keeps both management & staff focused on the tasks at hand.

Strategic planning in business is what a lot of business owners deploy to help themselves and make sure that they are unique among competitors.
YEaH strategic plans are even needed more by business men and women , because they need to know the right way to build the business after getting the necessary ways or plan to start up the business fully

Strategic planning allows you to make a marketing plan, develop a product, scale your business, find newer markets. reach wider markets, build your brand, generate more sales, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds