Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the most important social media for business awareness?

The most important social media platform for business awareness is nothing order than the Facebook social media platform. It is one of the social media platform with the highest number if users online today

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes facebook is good, although there are other social networks as a complement, in the publication I included Instagram, Twitter and WhatsApp and LinkedIn, they are also good depending on the target audience. In the case that this public is in your locality it is better to use Whasapp.
Well I am of the opinion that if anyone want to promote their business they shouldn't rely on just one social network like Facebook instead they should spread their tentacles in all social network because with that they will get a better result than just focusing on Facebook alone.

There are a lot of social media for business that one can use and market your business, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram this are social media you can use to market your business.
The social media platform you would like to make use of is dependent on the result you want to get,sometimes when you want to promote your site and get traffic there you make use of google,but if it is for followrship twitter is ok and then for coversion ans sales you can go for facebook and instagram.

What will be the most important social media platform for business will be different from person to person. For some it will be the Facebook, but to some that require something more specific for their type of business, it will be Instagram

Well I am of the opinion that if anyone want to promote their business they shouldn't rely on just one social network like Facebook instead they should spread their tentacles in all social network because with that they will get a better result than just focusing on Facebook alone.
Excellent @Ralphjoe, I totally agree with your opinion, the more opportunity you have in the different social networks to promote your business or product, the more favorable the results will be.

While it is good not to be relying on one source of advertisement for your business, it is also important that you don't wait to have the means for all advertising options before advertising. Start from where you can with your budget

Excellent @Ralphjoe, I totally agree with your opinion, the more opportunity you have in the different social networks to promote your business or product, the more favorable the results will be.
This is also the same way we should not rely on one source of income but we should all have different sources of income that is what they call multiple sources of income so that we can get more in comes into our hands that are capable of sustaining Us rather than just focusing on one source of income.

Gone are those days where social media platforms were just for chatting alone. Now they are very big markets where one can go and showcase their products or services to the users. I can remember that I have bought some items before which were advertised on Facebook. The details of the products and contact details were all given for more enquiry.

I would always go for facebook because it is more easier to connect with many users that others. On facebook I don't need to have many followers to post. All I need is facebook groups with lots of members and I post there, that is all

This is also the same way we should not rely on one source of income but we should all have different sources of income that is what they call multiple sources of income so that we can get more in comes into our hands that are capable of sustaining Us rather than just focusing on one source of income.
Of course, again I agree with your opinion, we should not expect to sustain ourselves with a single income stream. Personally I have my job offline, and online I am on about 5 sites. I am looking for a way to help myself financially and help my mother.

Of course, again I agree with your opinion, we should not expect to sustain ourselves with a single income stream. Personally I have my job offline, and online I am on about 5 sites. I am looking for a way to help myself financially and help my mother.
I think it's a very good team that you are able to working on several websites all in a bid to help yourself initially and to also help your mum. There are several people that I'm not making quite enough for just themselves alone talk less of trying to help their mum or family member financially and most of these people they are mostly ok with one source of income which most times is salary job which is not enough for them to do anything. It's been long since I discovered that having one source of income is slavery as there's no way that you can be able to end a lot of money to take care of all your financial needs.

I believe that Facebook is the best platform that has the likelihood of taking your business to a large variety of audiences and it is so so muche Cheaper.

I think it's a very good team that you are able to working on several websites all in a bid to help yourself initially and to also help your mum. There are several people that I'm not making quite enough for just themselves alone talk less of trying to help their mum or family member financially and most of these people they are mostly ok with one source of income which most times is salary job which is not enough for them to do anything. It's been long since I discovered that having one source of income is slavery as there's no way that you can be able to end a lot of money to take care of all your financial needs.
It's like this @Ralphjoe, you definitely can't depend on a single income, no matter how much you want the money doesn't come by itself. We must make an effort and do things right, so at the end of the month we will have a reasonable amount to cover our needs.

It's like this @Ralphjoe, you definitely can't depend on a single income, no matter how much you want the money doesn't come by itself. We must make an effort and do things right, so at the end of the month we will have a reasonable amount to cover our needs.
This is very true my elder brother has lectured means so much on the need for me to have multiple streams of income as there is nobody that can survive on just one source of income. There are so many people that are surviving on one source of income but they are suffering as a result of that.

Social media is the best thing that has happened to the business. It has created a wonderful platform for doing business. My best or the most important social media platform for business is Facebook and Instagram. WhatsApp is also wonderful.

Well I think it depends on the business being advertised. Social media today is the best place to advertise your merchandise but it still boils down to wait your offering,some Facebook is the best some WhatsApp and Instagram
Depends on the customers you're targeting

This is very true my elder brother has lectured means so much on the need for me to have multiple streams of income as there is nobody that can survive on just one source of income. There are so many people that are surviving on one source of income but they are suffering as a result of that.
There is definitely no way to survive with only one source of income, unless you have a high managerial or governmental position, but you can also survive if you have a successful company. Otherwise we must look for more ways of economic income.

Facebook is the most famous social media used for business advertisements, you can reach millions of people within a seconds

I see alot of people advertising their business through Facebook and Instagram alot and they also get a high volume of traffic for it.

Facebook probably remains the best social media for business awareness because most people log into facebook daily to connect with their family and friends .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds