Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the importance of company's mission?

The company mission and vision is the particular goal they are targeting to achieve in a stipulated period of time, their aims and their objectives of their existence.

Advertisement Placeholder
The company mission and vision is the particular goal they are targeting to achieve in a stipulated period of time, their aims and their objectives of their existence.
Is it possible for a company or business to have more than one mission or vision? And in such a case, how should one carry this out. Should one be done at a time, or can both be done at once.

Is it possible for a company or business to have more than one mission or vision? And in such a case, how should one carry this out. Should one be done at a time, or can both be done at once.
Of course it is very possible. Just like you have numerous goals and objectives in life, a business or company can have multiple missions or targets it aims to achieve.

Of course it is very possible. Just like you have numerous goals and objectives in life, a business or company can have multiple missions or targets it aims to achieve.
Okay you are right I guess, cause I met some one some time back who said, it would be best for the business owner to face one first, after that has been accomplished, they can start up another, so I just needed to hear the opinion of another.

Okay you are right I guess, cause I met some one some time back who said, it would be best for the business owner to face one first, after that has been accomplished, they can start up another, so I just needed to hear the opinion of another.
Sometimes I usually wonder, what if the business organization meets up or achieves it's mission/vision after sometime, do they set another higher target or objectives? Or do they just stick to the previous one?

Sometimes I usually wonder, what if the business organization meets up or achieves it's mission/vision after sometime, do they set another higher target or objectives? Or do they just stick to the previous one?
Yes I believe that's the case, once you have been able to achieve your mission and vision, the next step would be to get a higher mission. I know of a church some time back, once they finished building the church, they would break it down again and rebuild it, this time much more bigger and better.

Yes I believe that's the case, once you have been able to achieve your mission and vision, the next step would be to get a higher mission. I know of a church some time back, once they finished building the church, they would break it down again and rebuild it, this time much more bigger and better.
This is why business organizations must set their goals and objectives to be very flexible. This is because anything can change anytime and there might be need for a review of it's targets.

The purpose of a firm is critical because it spells out the organization's overall aims, outlines the goals and how to achieve them, provides further information about the goods or services given, and maps out a market that will suit the goods or services provided.

The importance of company's mission is quite more than you can think of. Not even only the mission but coupled with the visit the company has. This is why a standard company ought to write their vision and mission plain and mount it where everyone can bodly see it.

Mission makes it pretty much easier for a company to create a better future for themselves and everyone. Mission makes it easy to make more money for the investors as well as a business owner. A company without permission will head for destruction very soon.

This is why business organizations must set their goals and objectives to be very flexible. This is because anything can change anytime and there might be need for a review of it's targets.
You have a point there and it has happened on several occasions, like before the COVID period, alot of persons had dreams and visions they had hope to achieved, but the covid came unexpectedly and along with it came with lockdown.

You have a point there and it has happened on several occasions, like before the COVID period, alot of persons had dreams and visions they had hope to achieved, but the covid came unexpectedly and along with it came with lockdown.
Many businesses really crumbled just like you said. At a point, business owners were not even after their goals anymore, but they were after keeping their business afloat.

Many businesses really crumbled just like you said. At a point, business owners were not even after their goals anymore, but they were after keeping their business afloat.
That's right, many forget about their dreams and visions, all they where after was how they would survive. Some had to even learn new skills, leaving what they where doing before.

That's right, many forget about their dreams and visions, all they where after was how they would survive. Some had to even learn new skills, leaving what they where doing before.
With all the happenings in recent years, the bottom line is that any business can crash due to many factors. Sometimes, these factors are beyond human control as seen during the pandemic.

With all the happenings in recent years, the bottom line is that any business can crash due to many factors. Sometimes, these factors are beyond human control as seen during the pandemic.
That's just it, there are so many things beyond our control, this is why most people always try to create a backup plan. Yes they can't control the things that comes their way or even when and how it would come, but they can definitely control what they need to do afterwards.

Every company operates with mission to succeed. So I think they have their own strategy and plans to run their company in the best way they can. They have host of investors that stake on the stock and shares, loan money to them, and the company invest with the money to make profit and settle all outstanding loans.

That's just it, there are so many things beyond our control, this is why most people always try to create a backup plan. Yes they can't control the things that comes their way or even when and how it would come, but they can definitely control what they need to do afterwards.
This is very true. We just need to be very serious with the little things under our control. At least if we're able to handle that part, then we can think of other things as they come.

This is very true. We just need to be very serious with the little things under our control. At least if we're able to handle that part, then we can think of other things as they come.
Exactly, it would definitely help in making things more organized, and it's also a way of growing and grooming yourself to be a better version of your self in terms of management.

Exactly, it would definitely help in making things more organized, and it's also a way of growing and grooming yourself to be a better version of your self in terms of management.
Do you know that there are some business without any specific mission or vision? Their only major aim is to make profits at all cost without considering other vital aspects of the business.

Do you know that there are some business without any specific mission or vision? Their only major aim is to make profits at all cost without considering other vital aspects of the business.
Yes am very much aware of this, personally I think most of actually had visions and missions at the early stage but as they begin to make profit, they lost sight of what they where ment to do or on all the dreams they once had.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds