Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the highest amount of money you made in a single month online?

I made 120$ in a single month and this amount comes from a legit airdrop,that's the reason I always refers join only exchanges released airdrops,because these airdrops legit and we had a good opportunity to make some free money.
That is a good one though,good to know that some persons are really getting something out of airdrops,though some airdrops are not really legit,expecially when it is time to withdraw you earnings.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is a good one though,good to know that some persons are really getting something out of airdrops,though some airdrops are not really legit,expecially when it is time to withdraw you earnings.
Yes sir you are right, 100 out of 95 airdrops are fake, they are not distributed their tokens to anyone, if they distributed tokens but they locked those tokens for 6 months are 1year, over all their tokens not useful for us.

There was a certain time in which I made up to $350 with just three weeks of work. This has of course been my highest amount of money in which I was able to make in a month.

Yes sir you are right, 100 out of 95 airdrops are fake, they are not distributed their tokens to anyone, if they distributed tokens but they locked those tokens for 6 months are 1year, over all their tokens not useful for us.
That is just the issues with most of these airdrops that usually comes with their program,reason a lot of persons are no longer interested in these airdrop any more,some can be use to penetrate your account.

I am also one of the people that have made money with airdrops. Even though I took my profit very early with the cryptocurrency, but the actual value of the AirDrop I received reached over $1500.

I cannot even remember the total amount I make here online, but what I know is that I have never make enough money here online, planning to create more chance in order to be making good money here online.

I cannot even remember the total amount I make here online, but what I know is that I have never make enough money here online, planning to create more chance in order to be making good money here online.
That's good, whenever you are making money online there is always an instinct for you to make more. That is how it is for everyone. Many people are never satisfied that is why they create multiple ways of making money for themselves online.

That's good, whenever you are making money online there is always an instinct for you to make more. That is how it is for everyone. Many people are never satisfied that is why they create multiple ways of making money for themselves online.
That's true, when making money online no one is really satisfied that is why them work so different platforms in order to make much money for themselves, for you to make much money online you need have good skills.

That's true, when making money online no one is really satisfied that is why them work so different platforms in order to make much money for themselves, for you to make much money online you need have good skills.
I think it in human nature to be dissatisfied at some stage. there is always a bill to settle offline and that is why people always look for different ways of making money and when they get, they look for more ways of making more money.

There was a period in time in which I was very fortunate to have gotten a lot of gigs at that time but I was able to make up to $450 in just 30 days.

There was a period in time in which I was very fortunate to have gotten a lot of gigs at that time but I was able to make up to $450 in just 30 days.
Did you work on the freelance platform to make such amount of money in a single month?. If yes, what kind of skills did you offer and what platforms did you use?.

Definitely, there are several other ways you can use to make money on the internet other than taking online surveys. So there is no point of you wasting your time trying to make money on something that will not work.
That's true, no need to waste your time in something that's not worth it, I think it will be more preferable to use your time on forums like this than to waste your time filling out surveys, but only if you belong to a low tier country.

That's true, no need to waste your time in something that's not worth it, I think it will be more preferable to use your time on forums like this than to waste your time filling out surveys, but only if you belong to a low tier country.
Probably, apart from taking online surveys there are several other ways of making money on the internet for everyone. If you have a skill you can venture into freelancing platforms and make more money.

I have not been particularly lucky when it comes to making money online to be honest. The highest amount of money that I have ever made online in a single month is $150.

I have not been particularly lucky when it comes to making money online to be honest. The highest amount of money that I have ever made online in a single month is $150.
If you can be making 150 dollars consistently then you can probably save it to venture into more profitable businesses. What kind of business did you do to make such amount of money in a month?.

Money making online has been very difficult nowadays because most of the forum sites online quit paying vecause of some reason and the money Earned monthly reduces , the highest amount of money earned by me is $50 monthly .

Money making online has been very difficult nowadays because most of the forum sites online quit paying vecause of some reason and the money Earned monthly reduces , the highest amount of money earned by me is $50 monthly .
If you're looking for different ways of making money you can venture into Microjobs platforms. I was reading something in a particular forum yesterday and someone said that he makes around $4 or $5 every day from picoworkers.

Well it has been a long time I document my monthly earning while working online but in approx amount I do earn at least $20 to $25 working actively on two different forums now.

Well it has been a long time I document my monthly earning while working online but in approx amount I do earn at least $20 to $25 working actively on two different forums now.
Wow, working on forums is probably a great way to make money for yourself on the internet especially if you are someone who is just beginning. I think $25 may actually not be sustainable for you and the long run and you need to explore more.

Wow, working on forums is probably a great way to make money for yourself on the internet especially if you are someone who is just beginning. I think $25 may actually not be sustainable for you and the long run and you need to explore more.
Yeah as a beginners starting with such amount will not be a big problem but the more you go on research you will be explore to know some many other ways of earning online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds