Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the goal of your community?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
So, you are running an online community! What is your primary purpose? Let me put this another way around, why did you create your community, what do you aim to achieve by running a community? Have you been able to reach your goal?
When I created my community, I aimed to build and audience and generate revenue. I am far form reaching that goal.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me with my own forums, I view them as communities where people are mostly friends. Or soon to become friends. I join communities based on how they treat people.

My goal is to just bring a place where everyone can be comfortable to chat. Or that's what I would like to achieve with all of my forums.

I have 2 communites.

The first one is a religious community, designed to bring people of like faith together.

The second is a diet and health community, designed to help people imrove their health, lose weight, and reverse disease through nutrition education and support.

I run a sport forum. The aim of starting it then was to ensure that users can get interesting news on happenings across different sports, training news and transfers. I try to make new threads to ensure this works as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds