Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the formula for a successful trading?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
The simple secret formula for a successful trading is :
HUGE SUCCESS= COMPOUND INTEREST+ DISCIPLINE
The secret is that if you make 1% on a daily basis of your accounts size and you are able to compound it for a very long period of time, coupled with discipline, then you will achieve success effortlessly.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I don't think so, you are the one to determine that, if you know what you are doing in the financial market you'll definitely know what will make you to be successful an what will make you to fail.

The formula for successful trading is to have a strategies that always give you winning. A friend of mine have strategies that always give him $10 everyday. Once he reach $10 in a day, he closes the sale for the day.

The formula for successful trading is to have a strategies that always give you winning. A friend of mine have strategies that always give him $10 everyday. Once he reach $10 in a day, he closes the sale for the day.
Trust me that's not what you need to earn money in the Forex market, forex trading is not a knowledge game it's a psychological game also, you might have the knowledge an everything but you'll still lose money.

The compound interest is what I want to talk about because when you are not greedy and you are satisfied with little amount of gains it could be compounded to huge amount.

This depends all depends on you, if you have a good mindset you are going to achieve a lot of things in the market, having the knowledge is very important aswell.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds