Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What Is The Fastest Way To Get Traffic To Your Site?

s_sayan

Credits
Everyday I see people talking about how to optimize our sites for search engines, also everyday I see people saying that we need to have good content in order to keep our users in our site. But, all this info is nice if you have plenty of time to spare in your site or if you are not in a hurry. What if I created a site an desperately need traffic? Is there a fast way to get visitors? And if so, what are the best ways?

Please let us know.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way is to leverage off the sites you already have.. ;) If you have a site that's receiving a lot of traffic, start something in a similar niche and promote it on your original site.

Or- If you have a large follower base on Twitter or lots of Fans on Facebook, you can leverage off that.

OR- If you have none of those- then you're going to have to do traffic exchanges (which really only bring in junk traffic).

Thanks! :D

Studying the market and creating a viral content will get you that fast traffic. But creating a viral content is difficult indeed. Video will be a nice option.

Sharing the content in social networking websites will help you to get there. Also nowadays facebook offers a promote tool, by which you will be able to promote your posts with a small amount. If you have a good number of fans on your page or has lots of friends, you can simply opt this one and most of those people will see the update. If the title is attractive and good enough, you will get the results.

If you really need traffic fast, I think the best way is to advertise with PPC especially with Google Adwords. You'll be guaranteed a first page position on Google and lots of traffic especially if you've bid for keywords that are highly searched.

If you really need a fast traffic for your website, and don't have enough time for SEO optimizing, you must buy traffic - there are not other fast traffic methods! You can find some new PTC sites that are just opening and wanted their number of members fast growing, so they are offering some free advertising credits, and at the beginnings they will sell some cheap advertisements - so find some of these new PTC sites, join them and advertise your site here!

If you really need a fast traffic for your website, and don't have enough time for SEO optimizing, you must buy traffic - there are not other fast traffic methods! You can find some new PTC sites that are just opening and wanted their number of members fast growing, so they are offering some free advertising credits, and at the beginnings they will sell some cheap advertisements - so find some of these new PTC sites, join them and advertise your site here!
Are these PTC sites any better than some Fiverr gigs offering a lot of traffic? I guess the big problem with PTC sites is that people only visit your site because they are paid to do so. I don't believe it will do any good to my site.

Fiverr gigs offering a lot of traffic are also good, but take care to be real, human traffic, not bots. When you read the offer, if the seller is not saying anything about human traffic, it means it will be traffic made by bots, so don't buy it, search for other seller!

And even if you buy these Fiverr gigs, or PTC visits, people will only visit your site because they will be paid for these - the seller of the Fiverr gig are doing the same, he will pay some people to click your site, usually he will put your url also into some PTC or manual surf sites!

So the results will be the same, with both methods, but you will got fast traffic! :)

Oh, I didn't know that sellers on Fiverr where using PTC sites to deliver the gigs. If that's the case, can you suggest a good and cheap PTC where I can get a lot of visitors? I guess PTC sites must be offering some big deals if actual Fiverr sellers are getting profit from them.

There's another method I just thought about to get traffic. Approach webmasters directly and advertise on their website. I think the rate can be negotiated so you don't have to pay too much for 1000 hits to your site.

Oh, I didn't know that sellers on Fiverr where using PTC sites to deliver the gigs. If that's the case, can you suggest a good and cheap PTC where I can get a lot of visitors? I guess PTC sites must be offering some big deals if actual Fiverr sellers are getting profit from them.
The PTC sites where the prices are really cheap, usually don't have too much active users, that's why they have these cheap prices for advertising - so you need to advertise in more of them, if you want serious traffic. I can tell you a few of them, if you think you want to use this method.
I know a seller on Fiverr who is using a manual surf site to deliver traffic - you can also try this sites, here you can surf yourself other people's sites to earn credits, and you can use this credits to advertise your own site. Tell me what of them are you interested of and I will tell you some sites if you want!

Those surfing sites sound great. I guess I could really benefit from them and also they are free. It can also be a good idea to make money selling traffic on Fiverr.

Give me more details please.

By the wayOliBoli, my site got approved in CPMFUN. I saw it on your signature and joined under you. I was quite surprised that they approved my forum since it is not entirely legit after all.

I am gonna set the banners and see how much can I earn with them.

Write an aswesome article which goes viral on facebook. This worked for me...1500+ visitors after a few days of being online.

The social media is a great tool for traffic and SEO in general. If done properly, the potential to increase traffic can be huge. I think the strategies that our respected members mentioned above are very effective strategies. Dont forget to try SEOClerks.com, they are super great in providing quality SEO services. :thumbsup:

PS, Sorry for the bump, i just want to share my opinion.

If you want to get legitimate traffic on a new site FAST ... AND I MEAN FFFFFAAAAASSSSTTTT, then the best way to go about that is paying for traffic through good advertising systems like twitter ads. If you do your campaigns right you can turn $5 into an easy couple hundred visits ... and if you only promote your good content, then the paid visitors will usually spread it around a bit and get you more traffic.

With that said, you can spend a few hours promoting organically on social media and by spreading around content to your close friends to get a little bit of traffic to your site to start, but that is far from fast traffic.

By experiences, i found that the best way to get instant traffic to your website is to submit it to blogging and content communities. Then, you can try social media sites; but the last option require that you get a following base to get traffic through social media!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds