Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the dumbest thing you ever did?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What is the dumbest thing you ever did in your lifetime? I think for me, was when I made a social profile for a neighbor who didn't have a social profile. I think it was MySpace, but I remember pretending to be the guy and later his daughter found out about it. I apologized, took the profile down and never did that to anyone ever again.

I'm sure there are other dumb things I've done, but that's one that comes to mind. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
The dumbest thing I ever did was to trust the person who came to help me with my household chores. It was only after a few months that I found out that she was sharing all that was happening at our home with others in the locality.

The dumbest thing I ever did was to trust the person who came to help me with my household chores. It was only after a few months that I found out that she was sharing all that was happening at our home with others in the locality.
Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that. What did then end up sharing? Was it really personal stuff? I hate when people abuse other people's trust like this. It's not right.

Did you get her in trouble for what she did?

Damn! This is why I don't trust people easily and it's always going to be very difficult for me to tell you things that you're not supposed to know. Every information about me and my family is on need to know basis.

The dumbest thing that I can remember doing was paying for my girlfriend's school fees with my own school fees. She dumped my sorry a** before our final year. I was the big fool.

It's good that these happened because if you don't make a mistake, you won't know that it's a mistake. Mistakes give us an opportunity to learn from them and grow more as a better person.

The dumbest thing for me was once I took a sachet of horlicks, and after cutting it, I poured it in the dusbin instead of my cup :ROFLMAO: I was lost somewhere hehe

Probably mooning people outside of the window of a bus. I did it pretty quickly, but it was still pretty dumb of me to even attempt it. We're so dumb when we're in our teen stage.

Investing in a known ponzi scheme company was the dumbest thing I ever did. The money I lost in the ponzi scheme wasn't too much but it was a dumb thing to do because I know I might lose the money and went ahead and gambled with it.

There are people that have basket mouth and can't keep their lips one place. What they always try to achieve is what I don't know yet. It is quite unfortunate that you had to experience such with someone that you trusted to come into your home.

It's good that these happened because if you don't make a mistake, you won't know that it's a mistake. Mistakes give us an opportunity to learn from them and grow more as a better person.

The dumbest thing for me was once I took a sachet of horlicks, and after cutting it, I poured it in the dusbin instead of my cup :ROFLMAO: I was lost somewhere hehe

Yeah, that's very correct. It's what growth is all about. We always learn from things that's happened in our lives and if they don't happen, we may or may not be able to learn from others it happened to. But once it applies to us directly, there's no way you're not going to learn as long as you're reasonable.

I was bullying a kid and I was not even aware of it, he was russian I was asking him some questions about his language and when he taught me how to curse I said the curses out lout (didn't mean to curse him ofc just said them) he took it personally and I am really sorry for it but I kept cursing him and hurting him and this time in purpose.. as kids we do stupid things but years later I've realized I hurt him and I apologized from all of my heart, he accepted but I still kind of mad on myself..

I was bullying a kid and I was not even aware of it, he was russian I was asking him some questions about his language and when he taught me how to curse I said the curses out lout (didn't mean to curse him ofc just said them) he took it personally and I am really sorry for it but I kept cursing him and hurting him and this time in purpose.. as kids we do stupid things but years later I've realized I hurt him and I apologized from all of my heart, he accepted but I still kind of mad on myself..

Well, since it is something that you did when you were still a kid, I don't think you should have to be mad on yourself for a long time even now as an adult because kids can do stupid things just like you said. It's exactly what happened with you, as long as you have apologized sincerely to your friend, I think you should feel better with yourself.

There are people that have basket mouth and can't keep their lips one place. What they always try to achieve is what I don't know yet. It is quite unfortunate that you had to experience such with someone that you trusted to come into your home.

My secrets are 100% safe with only me. I knew a very long time ago not to trust people with information they can hurt you with. They will use it against you in the future. It might take years but you will never escape it.

This is actually the reason why I don't hire the services of companies that don't vet their workers. This is because when you are allowing a total stranger to come into your home, they have the capacity of getting information they are not supposed to which an outsider might use against you if they have access to it.

Probably mooning people outside of the window of a bus. I did it pretty quickly, but it was still pretty dumb of me to even attempt it. We're so dumb when we're in our teen stage.

Yes, teenage age comes with a lot of stupid behaviours which if you sit down to reflet on all of them, you will say thank God for still keeping you alive. We do a lot of crazy and dangerous things but also come out unscathed.

My secrets are 100% safe with only me. I knew a very long time ago not to trust people with information they can hurt you with. They will use it against you in the future. It might take years but you will never escape it.

It is going to be a very serious mistake for you to trust people with secrets that is capable of damaging your life. I would never do something like that because I know that some people might appear to be happy for you but within themselves, they are very pissed and always looking for a way to bring you down.

Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that. What did then end up sharing? Was it really personal stuff? I hate when people abuse other people's trust like this. It's not right.

Did you get her in trouble for what she did?

It doesn't matter what she she shared, the issue is that the information wasn't hers to spill for others to hear. If it were to be me, I'll find a way to sue her for Invasion of privacy and information breach if there's anything like that in law.

It is tough to be in a position where you hurt kids. I can feel same way when I realize that I have bullied a kid that had no defense. Hope you guys became beat of friends when you finally made peace with him?

It is tough to be in a position where you hurt kids. I can feel same way when I realize that I have bullied a kid that had no defense. Hope you guys became beat of friends when you finally made peace with him?

Sometimes, it actually very difficult for you to become friends with someone you have bullied because a lot of people find it very difficult to let go of the humiliation they suffered at your hands. I have been in this kind of situation before and I couldn't forgive who bullied me.

The stupidest thing I did was ask a friend for a car at a time when I didn't know how to drive yet and it happened that I got into an accident and I had to give him money for many months and then he stopped being friends with me. It's stupid but it was fun because no one got hurt except my hand

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds