Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the difference between Admob and Adsense

AdSense is a monetization platform for various online platforms like websites forums, blogs, vlogs e.t.c while admob is the mobile version of AdSense, it only works for mobile applications and mobile web pages.

Advertisement Placeholder
Admob is available for mobile applications for android or ios platform. Once you publish your app on app store or play store, you can apply for admob. They will manually evaluate your apo and onve approved, admob ads will be shown on your app and you can earn revenue.

Admob and AdSense are both google services for advertising your products and generating traffic. Admob is suited and created to be used on phones as it runs smoothly for those making use of their phone for their projects such as apps testing and development. AdSense on the other hand is suited for computers and laptops its good for website optimization and traffic generation too. So the basic difference is admob is for phones while AdSense is for computers and also to have an admob account you need an AdSense account.

AdSense and admob are both earning programs designed by Google. AdSense is when you create a website or a blog and allow Google to make some related advertisements on it in exchange for payment. The more the people clock on the AdSense link the you earn some incentives. Admob is another paying program designed by Google for the app developers.

Google adsense. A program that allows bloggers and website owners to make money by displaying google ads, it is a program run by google through which website publishers in the google network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience.
Google admob. Monetize and promote your app, it makes earning revenue easy with in app ads, actionable insights, and powerful, easy to use tools that grow your app business. Wherever you are, whatever your app can do, it can help you grow lasting revenue.
Google adsense and google admob can be generally classified as advertising tools.

AdMob is a free platform that gives you a way to earn money by displaying targeted ads alongside your app content, it is also used for promoting and monetizing mobile aapplications, while AdSense is a free, simple way to earn money by displaying ads next to your online content. ... The AdSense Program differs in that it delivers ads served by Google Ads to your site.

Admob and AdSense are both advertising tools. Some of the features offered by Google AdSense are:

Earn money from your site
Optimize the size of your ad units to automatically fit desktop or mobile, meaning there's more chance they'll be seen and clicked
On the other hand, Google AdMob provides the following key features:
Automated tools
High-performing ad formats
Smarter tech, more revenue

Admob is for mobile app developers. Adsense is for mobile Web publishers.” That makes sense. It is not as cut and dried as it seems and Google is tweaking each service so that it fits the needs of its specific target community

I actually think that they are both from Google for running ads. But admob works in mobile phones and that makes it flexible. Adsense is actually the most known and popular of the two for pc.

I use adsense on my sites and I earn from adsense. I am thinking to create an app for one of my websites and if I am able to build an app for my website, I will perhaps also earn from admob.

If you want to make money on apps android is a very Good choice, but if you would prefer to sell your apps choose iPhone. Admob is used for native applications, so you should use admob in this case. Adsense is used for mobile web applications.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds