Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the cheapest way of advertising a product

Presh1503

Veteran
Credits
There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
Please what other ways do we have

Advertisement Placeholder
The cheapest way of advertising products is through networking. Networking is leveraging on your relationship with people and using it to let them know what you are doing and also capitalizing on your existing relationship with them to create a new one.

one of the cheapest way to advertise your product is to take advantage of the free social media, you can make use of whatsapp, especially whatsapp status it works well, also make good friends on Facebook and advertise your products to them.

To me online advertising is the most cheapest and most effective.facebook,Instagram and also whatsapp which is almost free or even free because you only use your whatsapp status.there are others like pay per click offered by Google but I prefer Facebook advert.

There are so many ways of advertising products, cheaper ways can be through having physical interaction with people around you, it can also be through postal, posting on your Facebook page, WhatsApp status, twitter handle or any platform

The cheapest way to advertise a product is through social media. There are so many social media that allow free advertising. Though some block free ads but even if they are not free the value worths the price.

There are lots and lot of ways one can advertise goods, products and services but the method I do consider cheap and at the same time still very effective is the use of social media most especially Facebook to advertise which is cool

There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
The best way of advertising a product is making use of different platforms made available by the internet. You can make use of mailing, affiliate marketing and social media platforms.

But in the realm of cheap advertising ideas, if you shop around for media outlets in smaller markets you maybe able to advertise inexpensively on radio, trade magazines, websites, local coupon books and even cable TV — starting at a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars.

I believe the cheapest way of advertising is through organic traffic and word of mouth marketing. But if you want to go the paid route, Facebook and Instagram offers advertising at a very cheap rate from $1 to any amount.

Social media is the cheapest and fastest way to reach the public.You can get your message across to people in an instant and you spend a very small amount of money on this process and sometimes it doesn't even cost money.

The cheapest advertising is the social media and networking. One uses social media to promote his or her products through social media applications like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. Also another one is radio advertising.

Well I think online advertisement is the cheapest way of advertising your product,it just costs data that's all,at least it is better than paying television stations to program your advertisement on air and it is usually very expensive.

The cheapest way to advertise a product is through social media. There are so many social media that allow free advertising. Though some block free ads but even if they are not free the value worths the price.

The cheapest way to advertise a product is through social network. Social Network like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, telegram and WhatsApp are the platforms that anyone can utilise to advertise their goods and services. Most of these social network are free to advertise on but they have some special features that actually get to target audience in which you will be charged a little bit for the advert.

It might be difficult to pay for mainstream advertising especially if you are just starting a business. you can always make use of social media platforms for your advertisement. You can use your Facebook groups which can give you quiet a reasonable number of views. you can also make use of your WhatsApp groups as well.

The cheapest way I’ve found to advertise (and the one that has worked best for me) is word of mouth: getting others to advertise for you. Of course, they have to want to do it for you, and in order for them to want to do that, whatever you’re advertising has to have done something for them social is the cheapest and fastest way to reach the public.

Social media is the cheapest when it comes to online advertising. Facebook and other social media applications are good at advertising products and service. Networking is the best when it comes to offline advertisement.

I think that TV adverts will really be expensive considering the cost of things today. But then the internet has brought a wider coverage and a cheaper one too. So i advice you use any of these popular social media handles like WhatsApp.

The cheapest way of advertising products is through networking. Networking is leveraging on your relationship with people and using it to let them know what you are doing and also capitalizing on your existing relationship with them to create a new one.
I do agree with this method of advertising, since I've seen it work really well for people.

Depending on your network as a means of advertising is a good one, because these are people who know, like, and trust you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds