Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the cheapest SEO tool?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
A few days back I was searching for a tool where I can do keyword research but couldn't find a cheap one, most of the tools needed amounts that I can't afford.

Can you share some SEO tools' names which are cheap?

Advertisement Placeholder
SEO PowerSuite offers a free plan. I am not sure if it is limited to a trial or not though. You can't get cheaper than free!

What sort of SEO tool are you after in particular?

SEO PowerSuite offers a free plan. I am not sure if it is limited to a trial or not though. You can't get cheaper than free!

What sort of SEO tool are you after in particular?
I am looking for a keyword research tool because I recently joined Fiverr and want to provide SEO optimized articles and blog posts, so I need a cheap tool for it.

There are some free SEO tools available, such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console, which can provide valuable insights into your website's performance. However, if you are looking for a paid SEO tool that is affordable, some options include Moz, Ahrefs, and SEMrush, which offer various pricing plans to fit different budgets.

I don't think you will have to use paid SEO tools, there are already a lot of free tools or the free version of premium tools that you can use for your SEO campaigns. If you want, you can try Uber Suggest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds