Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the big difference between offline and online business

I think the big difference between offline and online business is the method of application of the use of technology. In online businesses, we make use of the online means of communication to start and finalize transactions while physical is eye to eye contact.
You're right @Eodine, that's the big difference "the technology". With technology, everything is done through a computer or phone, contrary to the offline business where everything is done physically. Many prefer online stores which is currently booming.

Advertisement Placeholder
You're right @Eodine, that's the big difference "the technology". With technology, everything is done through a computer or phone, contrary to the offline business where everything is done physically. Many prefer online stores which is currently booming.
True, we are in computer age now so most people should be familiar with what online business is all about but there was a time when we had to go to the market to get anything we wanted, thats offline business.

True, we are in computer age now so most people should be familiar with what online business is all about but there was a time when we had to go to the market to get anything we wanted, thats offline business.
If I tell you what, I love to go for a walk and pick out what I need from the offline stores, the online stores I check to get an idea of prices and in which area I should look for what I want. And then I go out to look and walk in the stores.

If I tell you what, I love to go for a walk and pick out what I need from the offline stores, the online stores I check to get an idea of prices and in which area I should look for what I want. And then I go out to look and walk in the stores.
I guess you are one of the old fashioned ones, lol. Most people now prefer their comfort zone and order their stuff while in their comfort at their homes or offices.

There are big different because offline business you just sample it where people will be seeing it, but online business you have to advertise your business before people can see it, that is the different.

I guess you are one of the old fashioned ones, lol. Most people now prefer their comfort zone and order their stuff while in their comfort at their homes or offices.
You may be right, it is convenient everything from home, maybe the fact that I live in the capital which makes my area is congested daily, I need to go out and enjoy the stores and see what's new. But most people prefer comfort, that's true.

What I believe is balancing everything. You have to have an online business as well as an offline business. It is always good to promote your offline business online.

You may be right, it is convenient everything from home, maybe the fact that I live in the capital which makes my area is congested daily, I need to go out and enjoy the stores and see what's new. But most people prefer comfort, that's true.
It is actually a good thing to go to stores one's self it serves as an exercise for the body and helps burn calories that just sitting down in a couch and accumulating fat.

It is actually a good thing to go to stores one's self it serves as an exercise for the body and helps burn calories that just sitting down in a couch and accumulating fat.
Now you made me laugh, you are right again, once in a while you have to go out to get rid of the accumulated fat. I work out of line which may also be a reason why I love to go out and look at stores, I have been doing it daily for a long time.

Now you made me laugh, you are right again, once in a while you have to go out to get rid of the accumulated fat. I work out of line which may also be a reason why I love to go out and look at stores, I have been doing it daily for a long time.
Lol, don't tell me you're watching weight or on a diet so you have to go to a store, that would be funny. But it's good to take walks as it also helps the bones stretched and the body feel relaxed.

Lol, don't tell me you're watching weight or on a diet so you have to go to a store, that would be funny. But it's good to take walks as it also helps the bones stretched and the body feel relaxed.
Not at all, I don't like diets and I don't worry about weight, I'm very stable on that side. I do have to stretch my bones, although I always walk during the day, I also walk a lot when I have to go to work. Tomorrow I have to go out and I'm going to enjoy it.

The use of internet is the major difference between offline and online business. Online business is mostly done on the internet unlike offline business

With online earninng, you get to set your schedules as it pleases you, but it's not the case with offline business when you are working in a firm that would take most of your time.

To operate an offline store, you need to commute at some point or the order to run it or operate it. Bi for the online store out don't need commuting to operate or run one

There is no much difference between online and offline business except that online business doesn't require man power to be carried out unlike offline

The major difference between offline and online business is that in offline business there is direct contact between the buyer and the seller which is not seen in online business
I am surprised because i have also seen the direct contact of the buyers and sellers in an online business and offline business ,i don't see it as a difference

Online business presents less risk than offline businesses and you get enough time to rest. Offline businesses have enough risks attached to them and could be really frustrating.

As the name implies an online business is done using the internet while offline business do not require working online. More also working online has to do with connecting to people far and wide, offline business can be within a locality.

Offline business is any business that doesn't take place on the internet but rather involves the physical interaction of the buyer and seller. Online business is done via the internet only.

Offline business is that which depends on a physical interaction or physical assets to run. But an online business is entirely web or online-based, meaning it ca run on the cloud. Ideal for this pandemic period.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds