Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to deal with a racist customer?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Racism is a very huge problem in many countries. This is why we all can play a part when it comes to stopping racism. When it comes to racism, there are many customers who could also be racist towards your staff. So, when such kind of thing occurs in your workplace, what should you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is going to be difficult to handle, but I believe that asking the customer for a face-to-face discussion should help. I need to let he or she knows that racism is not tolerated at my workplace and that they are free to buy elsewhere, if they can't adhere to the instruction.

Kick them out, simple as that. I won't entertain a racist in my business if I had one, I wouldn't let this person continue being racist. If they won't leave, then I'd call the cops.

The customer isn't always right either, so with people like this, I would just kick them out.

Kick them out, simple as that. I won't entertain a racist in my business if I had one, I wouldn't let this person continue being racist. If they won't leave, then I'd call the cops.

The customer isn't always right either, so with people like this, I would just kick them out.

Kicking a customer out could be a harsh judgement. Why not having a sort of talking with them to understand their upbringing. Sometimes, people behave in a certain manner out of ignorance and making them see the need to act right is something that you should do first.

Well, under such kind of circumstances, I would simply call the cops. It is always a good idea to have CCTV footage cameras in your place so that you can gather the evidence against such kind of people. You may then handle over the footage to the cops so that they may take legal actions against such a person.

Racism is a very huge problem in many countries. This is why we all can play a part when it comes to stopping racism. When it comes to racism, there are many customers who could also be racist towards your staff. So, when such kind of thing occurs in your workplace, what should you do?

There's no room for racism in my business and I won't tolerate any customer who's a racist in my business. It doesn't matter how much product the customer is buying, I will not allow it stand. I'm definitely going to walk out the customer from my business premises.

There's no room for racism in my business and I won't tolerate any customer who's a racist in my business. It doesn't matter how much product the customer is buying, I will not allow it stand. I'm definitely going to walk out the customer from my business premises.

They said that customers are always right and I guess this is true even when they are wrong. So, how about looking at it from the angle where you get to have a cool talk with the customer as a first approach and then decide what to do when this is not working.

They said that customers are always right and I guess this is true even when they are wrong. So, how about looking at it from the angle where you get to have a cool talk with the customer as a first approach and then decide what to do when this is not working.

I have never believed that the customer is always right. There should be cases and instances when the customer is certainly not right at all. Under that kind of circumstances, it is always much better to point out where the customer is wrong. An honest and fair customer may realise his mistake and they may apologise sincerely for that.

Can they have someone who's a racist locked up? If it's possible, I would be calling the cops and see such a customer arrested. They are part of the big problem we are facing every day. They should be locked up and removed from our society.

I have never believed that the customer is always right. There should be cases and instances when the customer is certainly not right at all. Under that kind of circumstances, it is always much better to point out where the customer is wrong. An honest and fair customer may realise his mistake and they may apologise sincerely for that.

My point is that doing it in a professional way can be the way to go. You don't need to go crazy at the customer. Just talk to them in the best way that you can and see what they are going to say. You can use other means when this fails.

In the business world what ultimately matters is whether you can sell or not. If you can sell, and generate revenue, racist customers shouldn't be a problem for you and your staff.

My point is that doing it in a professional way can be the way to go. You don't need to go crazy at the customer. Just talk to them in the best way that you can and see what they are going to say. You can use other means when this fails.

Well, I will always deal with such kind of people in a wise manner. As I mentioned earlier, I would never be violent at all and I would simply report such kind of person to the authority. I am quite sure that authorities would take action against such kind of customer.

There's nothing like cool talk with a racist customer. They don't have the same mindset with ordinary people. Everything about them is chaos and violence. I don't have the time to waste on persons like that when I have other good well behaved customers I should attend to.

I am really not sure if we can interact with such people in a calm manner. This is because usually racist people are quite harsh and it is very hard to communicate with them. They feel angry all the time and this could be a really big issue when it comes to handling them.

In the business world what ultimately matters is whether you can sell or not. If you can sell, and generate revenue, racist customers shouldn't be a problem for you and your staff.
A racist customer will not want you to sell to particular customers and they will not want some of your employees working for you or attending to them. They are too demanding and controlling. I've been in a bar where a racist man told one lady to leave the bar and their country. My business can't be controlled by a racist.

The problem with racist customers is that they are harassing your other customers and driving them away. My boyfriend gets this all the time: racist customers harass my boyfriend, a well behaved customer, and frequently the management of the business sides with the racist customers, blaming him for causing trouble for the business. This causes him to take his business elsewhere.

It’s very hard to talk with another person while they are screaming at or insulting one of your customers. You need to get them out of your business and away from their target.

In such environments, it is important to take a strong stand against racist customers and racist behavior, lest they drive away other customers that generate revenue. You also need to routinely vet your staff and fire racist employees promptly.

The problem with racist customers is that they are harassing your other customers and driving them away. My boyfriend gets this all the time: racist customers harass my boyfriend, a well behaved customer, and frequently the management of the business sides with the racist customers, blaming him for causing trouble for the business. This causes him to take his business elsewhere.

It’s very hard to talk with another person while they are screaming at or insulting one of your customers. You need to get them out of your business and away from their target.

In such environments, it is important to take a strong stand against racist customers and racist behavior, lest they drive away other customers that generate revenue. You also need to routinely vet your staff and fire racist employees promptly.

Funny enough, they won't patronize your business for a long time like your other good customers would. Once they have achieved their aim in stamping all through whatever you do in your business as a dominant, they will leave and never come back. By then, you have lost credible and loyal customers to their madness and stupidity. I will never be a fool to fall for their antics and trap.

A racist customer will not want you to sell to particular customers and they will not want some of your employees working for you or attending to them. They are too demanding and controlling. I've been in a bar where a racist man told one lady to leave the bar and their country. My business can't be controlled by a racist.

It may be really hard to identify such kind of racist people until or unless thy get provoked. In many cases, they may get provoked even when no one bothers them and this is a really scary part. Having said that, such kind of people do show their true colours at any time.

It may be really hard to identify such kind of racist people until or unless thy get provoked. In many cases, they may get provoked even when no one bothers them and this is a really scary part. Having said that, such kind of people do show their true colours at any time.
Racists doesn't wait for you to provoke them. It's your race which provokes them whenever they see you. They are the worst kind of human being. You will not benefit anything from a racist customers but problems and unrest in your business.

I am really not sure if we can interact with such people in a calm manner. This is because usually racist people are quite harsh and it is very hard to communicate with them. They feel angry all the time and this could be a really big issue when it comes to handling them.

Some of them have actually been known to even assault workers in their workplace because they believe it is something they can actually do and get away with. I simply can't understand how human beings can actually be so unreasonable and irrational with their behaviour simply because they believe they are of superior race.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds