Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way for kids to make money?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Delivering newspapers used to be a decent work for kids in the past; even Warren Buffett did it to earn cash when he was young. But nowadays, with fewer people reading newspapers regularly, it's not as lucrative as it used to be. One of the best methods for kids to make money is collecting recyclable materials such as plastics, metal cans, glass bottles, etc. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
Delivering newspapers was a source of income only in the United States because newspapers were not delivered like that in my country. Nowadays, I often see children cleaning car windows for a few cents or selling inexpensive things for more than what they bought or possibly stolen. Now it is very difficult for children who want to earn, so they come up with many even illegal ways of earning

Or perhaps we can encourage kids to make videos for youtube. Video creation is one of the fastest growing online jobs

In many countries, distributing newspapers is like a good way to earn money for children, another is selling sweets or lemonades, helping parents in family businesses can also be a way to earn money for children as long as the parents have a business and pay them to help them in it.

We’ll there’s a lot of things to do to earn money both online and offline, but me personally I’ll recommend having a skill set, giving your time to learn something will make a whole lot of sense, I’ve known a whole lot of kids out there that earn a considerable amount of money by just working from home, I’m a typical example of that.

We’ll there’s a lot of things to do to earn money both online and offline, but me personally I’ll recommend having a skill set, giving your time to learn something will make a whole lot of sense, I’ve known a whole lot of kids out there that earn a considerable amount of money by just working from home, I’m a typical example of that.
You called yourself a kid, right? How old you are? How old were you when you first name money online? What did you do to make money online?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds