Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best selling Xbox console?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the 360 will probably be the best selling Xbox console for awhile. Microsoft isn't too concerned with selling consoles as they are of getting as many Game Pass subscriptions in homes as possible.

I love my Series X though <3
The Series X is a super console. It's almost on the same level with Playstation 5. It's why a lot of people who couldn't get PS5, went for it.

The Series X is a super console. It's almost on the same level with Playstation 5. It's why a lot of people who couldn't get PS5, went for it.
It might be on par with the PlayStation 5, but the difference is always clear. I can never believe that an Xbox console is as good as a PlayStation console.

It might be on par with the PlayStation 5, but the difference is always clear. I can never believe that an Xbox console is as good as a PlayStation console.

I agree with you on this. I have played on the Playstation 5 and the difference is clear.

I would have to say that the Xbox 360 is probably going to hold that top spot for a long while to come due to how unique it was when it was released. The fact that it still has the top spot now even after all this time tells me that it's going to take a lot to knock it off the top spot. I do feel one day we may get a console that will do that, but for now it's not going to happen any time soon.

I haven't played or owned any Xbox console till today. But I'm sure that it's going to be Xbox 360 that's going to be the best selling console. Xbox One is a flop.

I've had the 360 and Xbox One. Been thinking about getting a Series X though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds