Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best football team in history?

What is the best football team in history?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Man United

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Liverpool

• Bayern Munchen

• Chelsea FC

• Inter Milan

• AC milan

• Borussia Dortmund

• PSG

• Man city

• Juventus

• Other

• Total voters

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
So that's the question, who do you think is the best football team in history? both for titles, popularity, the one that has given the most spectacle, and everything that may come to your mind to think that it is the best of all time, I will create a list in the form of a poll in which you can vote, I think the best of all time is Real Madrid.

Advertisement Placeholder
I judge football teams from their performance in the UEFA Champions League. League football is not enough for me to rate any football club. It's why I have to choose Real Madrid as the best football club in the world because of how they've conquered the UEFA Champions League tournament.

Best football team or club?

In terms of team, I'm yet to see a team better Pep Guardiola's Barcelona team. Those guys changed the trajectory of football.

In terms of club, Real Madrid is football royalty. They are the biggest club in world football.

Best football team or club?

In terms of team, I'm yet to see a team better Pep Guardiola's Barcelona team. Those guys changed the trajectory of football.

In terms of club, Real Madrid is football royalty. They are the biggest club in world football.

Yes, there is no football club bigger than Real Madrid. It's why every footballer who is seen as a big player aspire to play Real Madrid in their career. Do you remember the days of the Galaticos in Real Madrid? It was a proof how big Real Madrid have been.

Yes, there is no football club bigger than Real Madrid. It's why every footballer who is seen as a big player aspire to play Real Madrid in their career. Do you remember the days of the Galaticos in Real Madrid? It was a proof how big Real Madrid have been.
The Galactico era was an impossible era. Watching Madrid starting the likes of Carlos, Ronaldo, Figo, Zidane, Beckham and the likes was a dream. Playing against Real Madrid in PS that year was an herculean task.

The Galactico era was an impossible era. Watching Madrid starting the likes of Carlos, Ronaldo, Figo, Zidane, Beckham and the likes was a dream. Playing against Real Madrid in PS that year was an herculean task.

Real Madrid proved and put up themselves as the biggest club in the world during the era of Galactico. They targeted any player who won the Ballon D'or to make a bold statement to other rivals.

Real Madrid proved and put up themselves as the biggest club in the world during the era of Galactico. They targeted any player who won the Ballon D'or to make a bold statement to other rivals.
Even before the galacticos, Madrid were already the biggest team out there. Their long, storied success in the much publicized Champions League made it so. They already won eight titles before the Galacticos. With those supremely gifted dudes, they won just one trophy in 2002. Cristiano Ronaldo and co reminded the world of Madrid's greatness just at the point when Barcelona was starting to call their bluff.

There have been many clubs with fantastic eras in their history, but there are two teams that fascinated me when I saw them play, one was Pep Guardiola's Barcelona of course, and the other was the Galacticos as others mention in the post, that Real Madrid was a team full of talent, there was also a great investment of money in that club, he had all the best football players of this time in one club.

There have been many clubs with fantastic eras in their history, but there are two teams that fascinated me when I saw them play, one was Pep Guardiola's Barcelona of course, and the other was the Galacticos as others mention in the post, that Real Madrid was a team full of talent, there was also a great investment of money in that club, he had all the best football players of this time in one club.

Yeah, that's very correct. This was actually what helped Real Madrid to become very successful in Champions League because they had an eye for it. They had to devise a very perfect strategy that is going to help them be successful in that tournament and that is why they are the highest winning team in the Champions League tournament.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds